Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC celeb spotting thread

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Couple of months ago...

Charlie Oatway, driving his kids to school as I went the other way driving to work.

Couple of weeks ago...

Mark Williams (Fast Show, Harry Potter) AND Patsy Palmer (Eastenders) in Brighton Yo Sushi, both in there at the same time but not together.

Couple of days ago...

Des Lynam, driving right past my house in EP as I walked down the drive.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
i was in a pub before a chelsea game , fairly pissed when i spotted damon albarn with phil daniels , i staggered over to phil daniels and loudly exclaimed ' phil daniels !!............. show us a card trick ' , it was funny at the time after 6 or 7 pints :lolol:
:lolol:

He's 'probably' heard it before but nothing wrong with making an arse out of yourself like that!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was in a hifi shop buying some speakers when I saw him and his missus (fit) through the window, I then walked down to Safeway where I saw him again. Quite loudly I said ‘look it’s Shane Ritchie’ a lot of passersby stopped to look , he glanced at me then mimicked me saying ‘look it’s Shane Ritchie, paused for a second then called me a dick.

I think I deserved it to be fair.

Never feed these people's ego's - some of them thrive on it... Easier said than done I know, me and my missus got a pic of us with Andy Peter's while in Brighton once.. :wink:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Couple of months ago...

Charlie Oatway, driving his kids to school as I went the other way driving to work.

celebrity in the loosest term?

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Never feed these people's ego's - some of them thrive on it... Easier said than done I know, me and my missus got a pic of us with Andy Peter's while in Brighton once.. :wink:

That deserves a thread of its own! Cheesiest celeb photos (but quite chuffed I got it) !

In a strange case of 80's vetinarey sunday TV snoorefest All Creatures Great and Small synchronicity once I met Christopher Timothy on a train to London he sat opposite me and admitted that during filming he had actually stuck his hand up cows bums on more than one occasion.
I was on my way to a party in the big smoke and at one point in the evening found myself sharing a toilet and some lines of Bolivian marching powder with former Dr Who and Christopher Timothy's on screen vetinarey brother Peter Davidson.
I told him about Timothy's cow bum confession to which Davidson 'fessed up that he to had also in the course of his work had to perform a scimilar bovine internal examination.
What are the chances ?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Was also in a lift in Watford shopping with the ex missus a couple of years ago and who walked in the lift. None other than Jeff Brazier. Also having a drink in Beaconsfield over the easter weekend and Will mellor walked in with his missus.

Not quite Beckham but there celebs i guess

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
I saw Stevie Wonder at Heathrow. He didn't see me though :dunce:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I doubt a bird from corrie beats the heavyweight champion of the world,

unless it was that Rosie.

Rosie Webster. What id give to see where she wees from

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Couple of months ago...

Couple of weeks ago...

Mark Williams (Fast Show, Harry Potter) AND Patsy Palmer (Eastenders) in Brighton Yo Sushi, both in there at the same time but not together.

Couple of days ago...

Des Lynam, driving right past my house in EP as I walked down the drive.

Thats Brighton Celeb Bingo at its best. If you had had Carol Barnes and Mrs McClusky as well you would never have to work again.

Jordan at Gatwick a couple of months ago in the baggage arrivals hall - dolled up to the eyeballs with best glad rags .........and she wasn't bad either (dog!!)

Little Scottish golfer chappie........ the one with the tash who won the Ryder Cup years ago - Sam Torrance - also at the airport some time ago.

Barry Sheene - donkeys years ago - nearly ran over his dog in Charlwood - what a nice bloke but so sad what happened to him :down:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009

Attachments

• rosie%20webster[1].jpg
    rosie%20webster[1].jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 618

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
When I was up in Madchester with a mate, we went to some sports bar (just asked the taxi driver to take us somewhere decent), and these two walked in with a few others we didn't recognise, and sat fairly near us.

PreviewFile.jpg.ashx
PreviewFile.jpg.ashx

None of the lovely ladies there though.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Been reported before, but i had a drink with Terry Sue Patt in a mexican bar in Islington on my birthday about 10 years ago. I recognised him in the toilet, didn't look at his cocker, and asked if he were Benny Green from Grange Hill. Nice bloke, bought me a pint. I'd already had a few.
tuckerBBC1301_468x309.jpg

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Been reported before, but i had a drink with Terry Sue Patt in a mexican bar in Islington on my birthday about 10 years ago. I recognised him in the toilet, didn't look at his cocker, and asked if he were Benny Green from Grange Hill. Nice bloke, bought me a pint. I'd already had a few.
tuckerBBC1301_468x309.jpg

Todd Carty looks like a right mug there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here