Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC celeb spotting thread

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Todd Carty looks like a right mug there

His eyebrows were the right way up then too, before turning upside down.
When he was on This Is Your Life they wheeled out his two babies (real babies and not nuts) and they suffered from the same smileybrow syndrome.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
A couple of years ago now, I saw Jordan and Peter Andre at the Uckfield Mcdonalds drive through. When I was about 15, I met Tony Blair at the Millennium Dome and shook his hand. :facepalm:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
In a strange case of 80's vetinarey sunday TV snoorefest All Creatures Great and Small synchronicity once I met Christopher Timothy on a train to London he sat opposite me and admitted that during filming he had actually stuck his hand up cows bums on more than one occasion.
I was on my way to a party in the big smoke and at one point in the evening found myself sharing a toilet and some lines of Bolivian marching powder with former Dr Who and Christopher Timothy's on screen vetinarey brother Peter Davidson.
I told him about Timothy's cow bum confession to which Davidson 'fessed up that he to had also in the course of his work had to perform a scimilar bovine internal examination.
What are the chances ?

I thought Christopher Timothy lived locally - well, he used to anyway. I had a friend who regularly delivered Calor Gas cylinders to him. Probably talking over 20 years ago thought. I don't think he had his hand up a cows arse at the time.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh....also nearly got run down by Norman Cook and Zoe Ball on the seafront a few months back, I was standing in the middle of the cycle lane like an idiot looking at a Chinese restaurant.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Robbie Earle coming back through Gatwick last weekend. Alright he's not really a celebrity is he?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
quite a few: notables

opening saturday of La Petite Maison in Mayfair - was sat next to Alan Sugar, the table to the other side was Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow

Ronaldo in Beso - LA, literally glows in the dark

Lohan in a club in Notting Hill

The Chelsea team the other night at chinawhites

Ricky Hatton clubbing and getting a lot of female attention

Will Smith and Chandler from friends at Wolfgang Puck;s restaurant in B. Hills

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
When i was working as a coach driver at Gatwick in the 80s i had lots of celebs get on my coach. Good and bad.
Tim Brooke Taylor got on one day. He sat down and i could see in the mirror that he was constantly looking at his watch then at me. Finally he gave out a big puff and walked up to me sitting in the cab and said when are we leaving i am going to miss my flight. You should have got the earlier coach says i. Do you know who i am says he. NO says i. The look on the twats face was priceless. He sat back down and didnt utter another word.
I also met Pat Jennings (my childhood hero) he was such a lovely man.
Dennis waterman was another. He was a great bloke really funny and the type of guy that you could have a good piss up with, but he looked a real tough nut, you could see he had done a bit.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
quite a few: notables

opening saturday of La Petite Maison in Mayfair - was sat next to Alan Sugar, the table to the other side was Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow

Ronaldo in Beso - LA, literally glows in the dark

Lohan in a club in Notting Hill

The Chelsea team the other night at chinawhites

Ricky Hatton clubbing and getting a lot of female attention

Will Smith and Chandler from friends at Wolfgang Puck;s restaurant in B. Hills
are you papaazzi or something ?:lolol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
When i was working as a coach driver at Gatwick in the 80s i had lots of celebs get on my coach. Good and bad.
Tim Brooke Taylor got on one day. He sat down and i could see in the mirror that he was constantly looking at his watch then at me. Finally he gave out a big puff and walked up to me sitting in the cab and said when are we leaving i am going to miss my flight. You should have got the earlier coach says i. Do you know who i am says he. NO says i. The look on the twats face was priceless. He sat back down and didnt utter another word.
I also met Pat Jennings (my childhood hero) he was such a lovely man.
Dennis waterman was another. He was a great bloke really funny and the type of guy that you could have a good piss up with, but he looked a real tough nut, you could see he had done a bit.
dennis waterman was quite a good amateur boxer his brother peter was a professional, i think he was a european champion.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

Classic.

Denis Healey on a crowded train out of Victoria. He had a seat, we were standing next to him, in the aisle, waiting for the train to offload some of its passengers when it reached East Croydon.

Nothing very exceptional about this, except it probably wasn't wise (or very polite) to shout "SCUM!" across him, as the train passed a football stadium that is easily visible out of the window.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Will Smith and Chandler from friends at Wolfgang Puck;s restaurant in Burgess Hill

Just corrected that one for you.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Also met Liverpool flop Erik Meijer in a hotel in Kensington yeeears ago with Markus Babbel and Sammy Lee the day before Liverpool got battered 4-1 at Stamford Bridge. That was a flair moment in my life.

Sorry for not mowing down Cheggers by the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here