Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich lining up a bid for CMS.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Unfortunately I can see this happening.

CMS is a proven goalscorer, and it isn't just bad luck that he has barely been able to hit a barndoor the last 18 months.

Gratuitous use of the word barndoor

D

Deleted member 2719

Excellent news for all concerned 12 months too late though
This.

I think Gus and thick bespectacled fans were the only ones who could not see CMS just hasn't got a good enough touch to be consistent.

Although Gus insisted he wanted to give them half a season chance, wasn't that a season and a half for Craig:shrug:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I cannot see him doing anything in the Premiership, his ball control is appalling

Which must partly boil down to the quality of our coaching. I was discussing this with a mate at the game - our manager was a centre midfielder, his assistant was a defender, and the first team coach was another midfielder. Do we have a striker coach? Maybe we need someone like Nicky Forster to come in and teach our forwards to trap a ball and then actually put it in the net.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
"Brighton....the club to take away you talent of scoring goals, don't worry we will play you out of position, but it's a cracking stadium"

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I cannot see him doing anything in the Premiership, his ball control is appalling

It's not great but his game isnt about playing tippy tappy football Its about scoring goals and if teams play to his strenghs then he'll bang them in.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Which must partly boil down to the quality of our coaching. I was discussing this with a mate at the game - our manager was a centre midfielder, his assistant was a defender, and the first team coach was another midfielder. Do we have a striker coach? Maybe we need someone like Nicky Forster to come in and teach our forwards to trap a ball and then actually put it in the net.

What a load of bollox lol.

I guess the fact Vicente is of unreal quality must be partly down to our coaching too then???

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
"Brighton....the club to take away you talent of scoring goals, don't worry we will play you out of position, but it's a cracking stadium"

Agree. Any future player should be told that if you sign you can play in any postion apart from the one you're good in.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Just read it. Also that Michael laudrup has not ruled out the possibility of letting Danny graham leave.............

According to Football Transfer Rumours they are also lining up signing

Beccio, Rhodes, Bent and Austin

Football Transfer Rumours Football Gossip

Probably to play alongside Holt and CMS up front in a six man goal scoring machine type line up?

TNBA

TTF

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
According to Football Transfer Rumours they are also lining up signing

Beccio, Rhodes, Bent and Austin

Football Transfer Rumours Football Gossip

Probably to play alongside Holt and CMS up front in a six man goal scoring machine type line up?

TNBA

TTF

I apologise. It seems Troy Deeney is also joining Norwich. That makes it a seven man front line up.

Must be making a strong bid for Europe?

TNBA

TTF

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Guarantee he'll bang them in if he went to Norwich.

Why would Norwich want CMS though, especially if they watched the horror show last night

yes there are loads of strikers that operate brilliantly with their backs to goal and there nearest team mate 40 yards away. Look how close the two watford strikers were last night

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
It gets even better?

29 Dec 2012 23:52:27
After recent speculation, Darren Bent has been seen having a medical at Brighton and Hove Albion.
The seagulls are preparing a swap deal where they have had an accepted offer where they will swap Craig Mackail Smith along with a sum of £3.5 million.
With the recent arrival of the Belgian Benteke at Villa, Bent has been warming the bench, so the former Villa target man will be heading out in January.

I like this rumour mill. Total and absolute tosh!

TNBA

TTF

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Not harsh at all. The guy is spineless, and never challenges for anything.

Gives their defenders a torid time. Norwich would love him as he'll the defence all over the place and create holes for their midfield to exploit. We just aren't good enough for CMS.

CMS will bang the goals in if he goes just like Murrey and and Noone is twice the player he was playing for Cardiff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here