Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich after Crofts [merged]

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
The most important player at the club would be unthinkable to lose him

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I would usually come up with an argument about how he's not actually very good, doesn't get involved anywhere near enough, and while being an effective captain isn't much of a footballer compared to what we've already got on the books. However, the idea that a championship club might want to pay £350k for him is so utterly laughable I won't bother.

Not debating here, but would genuinely be interested to compare stats of our midfielders- amount of passes, pass completion rate, tackle rate, distance covered etc

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If as it's reported its a low six figure offer i'd hope we'd tell them to go stick it.

If we have any ambition we shouldn't be selling players unless the offer is substantially over the odds.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
"What would Brighton fans know about being in the Championship?"

Yeah, we are such a tin pot club. A tinpot club who have got to more F.A cup finals than them. :lolol:

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
Does a championship club really want Crofts? Yeh he's good for us but he hasn't been OUTSTANDING. Strange transfer i must say...

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
This could be a load of rubbish but my housemate knows someone who works at Norwich and he said Crofts was being shown around the training facilities yesterday.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
This could be a load of rubbish but my housemate knows someone who works at Norwich and he said Crofts was being shown around the training facilities yesterday.

Did you give your housemate the message , from me, to the bird that climbed everest?!

:):lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yeah, we are such a tin pot club. A tinpot club who have got to more F.A cup finals than them. :lolol:

Norwich are currently members of League One, having been relegated from the Championship in 2008–09. In 2010–11 they will play in the Football League Championship after securing the League One title. They were founder members of the Premier League in 1992–93, and played in its first three seasons, reaching the UEFA Cup 3rd Round, returning for one season in 2004–05. They first won promotion to the Football League First Division in 1972, and have played a total of 21 seasons in the top flight, with a longest continuous spell of nine seasons. Norwich have won the League Cup twice, in 1962 and 1985.

yeah they really have no honours at all.
:facepalm:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Norwich are currently members of League One, having been relegated from the Championship in 2008–09. In 2010–11 they will play in the Football League Championship after securing the League One title. They were founder members of the Premier League in 1992–93, and played in its first three seasons, reaching the UEFA Cup 3rd Round, returning for one season in 2004–05. They first won promotion to the Football League First Division in 1972, and have played a total of 21 seasons in the top flight, with a longest continuous spell of nine seasons. Norwich have won the League Cup twice, in 1962 and 1985.

yeah they really have no honours at all.
:facepalm:

They have more honours then us, I'm not doubting that. I'm just annoyed they are trying to make us sound like some club with no history.

Bit of a piss take them putting us in the same group of teams as Wycombe, Yeovil etc etc who haven't reached a level above league 1.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
They have more honours then us, I'm not doubting that. I'm just annoyed they are trying to make us sound like some club with no history.

Bit of a piss take them putting us in the same group of teams as Wycombe, Yeovil etc etc who haven't reached a level above league 1.

well if you look at it dispationately, we have had 4/5 years in the top flight and a few years in the second tier.

the club has in its history been predominantly third and fourth tier of the football league

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here