Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Season Tickets £395 *** All verified - Bozza ***

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I have a 5 page full colour club produced PDF here. Will that do?

No. You must put it on here for everyone to see!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Any chance of a copy of the PDF? Also if I can find someone who is an existing STH, can they just 'nominate' someone to buy the additional 3? Or do all 4 need to sit together and 1 person have to pay for it all??

I.e could a random off here just give me a form

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I've bought a season ticket this season mainly to guarantee a seat at Falmer but I do think three extra seats per STH is a bit over the top - and unfair on regular fans who, for whatever reason (they don't live locally, sometimes have to work Saturdays, etc), are not season ticket holders. Surely one extra ticket per STH would have been enough?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I've bought a season ticket this season mainly to guarantee a seat at Falmer but I do think three extra seats per STH is a bit over the top - and unfair on regular fans who, for whatever reason (they don't live locally, sometimes have to work Saturdays, etc), are not season ticket holders. Surely one extra ticket per STH would have been enough?

No because realistically most people won't use up all 3 extra spaces. It just gives some fans the option to bring and perhaps introduce a few new mates.

After STH's, I can see a few thousand left over for other fans.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Bozza, £99 under 16's sound great value but really dont want to be in the family stand - any idea what under 16 prices are going to be for Lower West when purchased with existing adult tickets?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Just spoke to the ticket office (nice people as always). As far as the guy was aware, prices have been announced but tickets aren't going on sale until January. So the mythical PDF I assume is talking about prices and options but not yet letting people actually buy the season tickets. Could be wrong - the guy I spoke with was a bit in the dark himself I think. Can anyone confirm / deny this?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Can somebody PLEASE tell me if there are Under 21 Prices (like at the moment?)

If not then not sure how realistic it will be for Students to get a ST.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza, £99 under 16's sound great value but really dont want to be in the family stand - any idea what under 16 prices are going to be for Lower West when purchased with existing adult tickets?

No U16s in central, central-ish are £272 / £136.25 - U18 / U10, wings are £247.50 / £123.75.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Is there a guide to which stand is which ? My geography was never that good and i fancy the west stund upper at those prices.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Is there a guide to which stand is which ? My geography was never that good and i fancy the west stund upper at those prices.

West stand is the big one. So north stand is to the left as you look out of the west stand (up at the station end), South stand is on your right as you look out from the west stand (near the bus turning points) and East is opposite you. Eastis where the web cam is right now.

nsew.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here