Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Season Tickets £395 *** All verified - Bozza ***

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Where's all the singing going to be? I can't find any info on the net about which stands are for what... will away fans have an entire end? Is it just the West that has upper levels? Which stand is the family stand in? So many questions..

What makes you think there will be any singing? We have a singing section at Withdean, and very little singing, 'sake, a bunch of ex fans of a plastic team, now supporting a team of plumbers and window cleaners outsings us, as do the fans from a team in the Conference South. I should sit where you like at Falmer, you'll be asked to pipe down if you start making too much noise regardless.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
We are a group of 5 STHs... so in theory we can go for up to 20 between us.

There are likely to be perhaps 5 or 6 additional friends and family who will go for it... so there could well be 'spares' from our +3 allocation.

I'm sure we won't be the only ones in that situation.

I would suggest that we use the Ticket Exchange for NSCers who want to become STH, and existing STH with spares available ??

Just like your name, that'll go down well. :kiss::clap:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

There are likely to be perhaps 5 or 6 additional friends and family who will go for it... so there could well be 'spares' from our +3 allocation.

I would suggest that we use the Ticket Exchange for NSCers who want to become STH, and existing STH with spares available ??

That would be amazing.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If its 4 seats you can buy for then my group will have loads of spare allocations we could hand out. Would be more than happy to do this

Thanks for the offers guys.
Seems to be the thing to do if it's the only way to guarantee a ticket.
Probably wouldn't come to that though, I can't see every STH taking their full allocation.

PS Do you want to pay for the ticket too? :lolol::blush:

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach

There are 4 of us STH's think only 2 extra at max so should in theory have 10 ST's left

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
To be fair, £395 has been mentioned on here before in passing, so wouldn't surprise me at all if this turns out to be true.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
im in...woodingdean gull and I will be requiring two tickets ( hopefully by Lord B so we can wind him up again)

that is a good proce and as I wont be requiring PT, that is also good

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Looks like public transport vouchers are excluded on these prices, but "optional travel vouchers can be purchased subsidised by the Albion"

If you are quoting, can you scan it in and show us? I think there would be a lot of people interested in seeing it!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
This is getting ridiculous - nobody posting information about prices on this thread has responded to numerous requests to name their source.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here