Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Season Tickets £395 *** All verified - Bozza ***

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Crikey. I live up in Luton, but that could very well tempt me to get a season ticket and get down as much as possible (£15 return from Luton on the trains!).

Where's all the singing going to be? I can't find any info on the net about which stands are for what... will away fans have an entire end? Is it just the West that has upper levels? Which stand is the family stand in? So many questions..

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I'm really worried that as a non-season ticket holder they will all be gone before buying is opened up. Shit.

Someone tell me that its all going to be OK.

I think you will be ok, if you are extremely quick on general sale day. But with season ticket holders being allowed to buy four each it could be squeaky bum time for those waiting!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think you will be ok, if you are extremely quick on general sale day. But with season ticket holders being allowed to buy four each it could be squeaky bum time for those waiting!

The +4 is the problem. Pah, should have just bought a season ticket yesterday. Any details when available for general sale?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Where is everyone getting this from? Existing STH'ers ?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Like I said.....where is this info coming from?

Can someone list all of prices if so....cheers

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Looks like the season tickets being rewarded. At these prices and payment options and with the facility to buy 4 each I reckon we can shift 14 k +

Where's all the singing going to be? I can't find any info on the net about which stands are for what... will away fans have an entire end? Is it just the West that has upper levels? Which stand is the family stand in? So many questions..

I wanna go West Stand upper so I'm next to the aways. I intend to dribble, shout a lot, pick fights with everyone around me and lob celery for the complete H Block nostalgia experience.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Don't you know any other season ticket holders - to get in on their +3 allocations ?

In the same situation as deletebeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep :down:

Never had a season ticket before due to working every other Saturday, but not in that situation anymore.
Anyone want to help an old bugger out? :blush:
(I have not got a weak bladder)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Never had a season ticket before due to working every other Saturday, but not in that situation anymore.

If its 4 seats you can buy for then my group will have loads of spare allocations we could hand out. Would be more than happy to do this

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

We are a group of 5 STHs... so in theory we can go for up to 20 between us.

There are likely to be perhaps 5 or 6 additional friends and family who will go for it... so there could well be 'spares' from our +3 allocation.

I'm sure we won't be the only ones in that situation.

I would suggest that we use the Ticket Exchange for NSCers who want to become STH, and existing STH with spares available ??

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I don't want to sound like a killjoy here, BUT(!) how do we know these (really good) prices are true? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here