Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Season Tickets £395 *** All verified - Bozza ***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
North Stand - Singing section, possibly some standing.
West Stand - The massive one, 1901 Club in the middle of it.
East Stand - Family stand.
South Stand - Away fans.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
nsew2.JPG

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
North Stand - Singing section, possibly some standing.

Not if old man hebbard and his cronies have their way. I noticed on the Falmer special of Heart of the matter on seagulls world, when he told Harty that they expected the new north stand to be similar to the old one he finished the sentence "but that's ok, we'll deal with that". Yes richard, I'm sure you will :nono:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so which one is the North Stand:wozza::vuvu2:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Yes - it's in the north end of the East stand, but you can't see that on the cam! So was just indicating that they will be in the East stand - apologies for lack of clarity with my digital crayons.

Amendednsew2a.JPG

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It was only a few years ago we didn't have 'student' season tickets at Withdean, and from the age of 18 or whatever, I was paying full price for a season ticket, as soon as I was 22, they bought them in.

Especially with direct debit, it is not unaffordable for students to pay full price

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Can't believe these students are moaning about an U21 bracket not being included!! £395 is a VERY reasonable price. How much cheaper were you realistically expecting them to be? And you can pay in TWELVE installments.

Get a part-time job?

Well done to the club :thumbsup:

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
It was only a few years ago we didn't have 'student' season tickets at Withdean, and from the age of 18 or whatever, I was paying full price for a season ticket, as soon as I was 22, they bought them in.

Especially with direct debit, it is not unaffordable for students to pay full price

I can understand that but going from £150 to £395 is a ridiculous rise, if they hadn't had the student prices before then I wouldn't have fussed about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here