North Stand Season Tickets £395 *** All verified - Bozza ***

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I missed out on the benefits of the student prices by one year so had to pay the full £500+ for mine.

Its a privilage, not a right.

300 quid over a year is just saving under a pound a day extra. Its VERY easy to do.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
IMO it's just the fact that at the present time the cost is £150 for an Under 21. (Not just Students)

Now if you are 18 or over it will be £395. Massive increase.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The club were never going to be able to satisfy everyone with their price structure, but this one is about as close to perfect as they can get. Really can't see any problem in selling out the majority of games now

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3831060 said:
There's an ENTIRE stand for families? Wouldn't one half suffice?

only the north end of east stand is family - other end is zero tolerance i think

at the prices given i would seriouly consider getting tickets for my boys in west rather than family

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Not at the moment at Withdean it doesn't.

Prices look good for Adults and I'm sure the club will sell plenty of STs but for those in the 18-21 bracket it's a huge increase.

Shame cos they do have 2 Unis right on the doorstep.

Not at the moment at Withdean it doesn't.

Prices look good for Adults and I'm sure the club will sell plenty of STs but for those in the 18-21 bracket it's a huge increase.

Shame cos they do have 2 Unis right on the doorstep.

You can be a student over 21...

Hence a general student bracket would be an idea

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Credit to the club, i think they are very fair prices,especially the family stuff.Cant fookin wait.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Well they haven't done a student ticket before only under 21's so I will be very bitter if they introduce one now, when I am no longer a student! But to be honest it is so cheap, any student can afford £395 especially if you can pay monthly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here