Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Season Tickets £395 *** All verified - Bozza ***

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Cat D (equivalent to our current seats) would be £545 + 545 + 272 = £1362

Nothing at Falmer will be equivalent to your current seats.

For the cheapest seats, £395, you will get better facilities, better view, better atmosphere. So that's a bit cheaper for you.
For the 19yo, not so good, but could he/she contribute in any way for this fantastic opportunity?
For the 15yo, yes it's a hike, but not a huge one really, when you consider what is on offer.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Nothing at Falmer will be equivalent to your current seats.

For the cheapest seats, £395, you will get better facilities, better view, better atmosphere. So that's a bit cheaper for you.
For the 19yo, not so good, but could he/she contribute in any way for this fantastic opportunity?
For the 15yo, yes it's a hike, but not a huge one really, when you consider what is on offer.

But the combined effect is to DOUBLE the price for me. I see that as a bit of a kick in the teeth personally.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
wonderful about the u-10 as well, very well thought out by the club. everyone on nsc seems happy, first time for everything

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
But the combined effect is to DOUBLE the price for me. I see that as a bit of a kick in the teeth personally.

Not double if you go for cheaper seats, which will be infinately better than your current seats. The extra £300 a year is more, and it has to be found from somewhere, but for what you are getting, it's not that bad, less than a pound extra a day.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Not double if you go for cheaper seats, which will be infinately better than your current seats. The extra £300 a year is more, and it has to be found from somewhere, but for what you are getting, it's not that bad, less than a pound extra a day.

But I am a Dad with two teenage sons... what market is the club aiming for by doubling the price of equivalent seats ??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Looks like public transport vouchers are excluded on these prices, but "optional travel vouchers can be purchased subsidised by the Albion"

If that's the case then these prices are an increase on what we pay at Withdean. I wonder what the subsidy is on a travel voucher?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Thank heavens they have made so much money from the incredible uptake of 1901 club tickets that they can afford to make the prices everywhere else within the stadium more than reasonable! :fishing:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
But I am a Dad with two teenage sons... what market is the club aiming for by doubling the price of equivalent seats ??

Get real, none of the seats are equivalent, not even close, they are all significantly superior. I tried to be objective in my comments, you seem to be more interested in slagging the club. Would you rather sit in the south stand at Withdean than anywhere at Flamer?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Titanic - I can see your point, but Under 18 is not an unreasonable price point. Sadly, with two teenagers it's going to hurt you. Whatever the Albion do there will be someone who suffers. Assume your 19 year old was U18 this season? So his ticket would have gone up anyway? The club would / could argue that you are bringing two adults and a teenager.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
are the travel vouchers still included?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Get real, none of the seats are equivalent, not even close, they are all significantly superior. I tried to be objective in my comments, you seem to be more interested in slagging the club. Would you rather sit in the south stand at Withdean than anywhere at Flamer?

All I am stating are the FACTS. In my case, going to The AMEX will be TWICE as expensive as going to Withdean, or we can go and sit with the ruffians behind the goal in the cheap seats, and it will only be a 50% increase.

Others may get more of a bargain, but in my case, I don't see it as one. OK?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good pricing however my son is in a different category to me but sure it can all be sorted.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Can we stop all this nonsense talk about student prices. The Albion have not offered a student price ever! Speaking as a mature student I have had to pay full whack for the last two years despite being a student. Why should under 21s get a reduced price? They are as likely to be in work as anyone else. If there was to be a reduced rate it should be for students only, not under 21s.

That being said as a student you get a loan of around £1500 every three months. If you assign your season ticket money out of your last loan check you will be fine. Then get a job to make up the short fall. I have found whilst a student affording football is easier because you get a lump sum of cash. So students get a job and stop moaning, under 21s who are not students just be grateful that for some reason the Albion have gifted you cheap season tickets for the last few years.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
All I am stating are the FACTS. In my case, going to The AMEX will be TWICE as expensive as going to Withdean, or we can go and sit with the ruffians behind the goal in the cheap seats, and it will only be a 50% increase.

Others may get more of a bargain, but in my case, I don't see it as one. OK?

Not the ruffians behind the goal in the CHEAP seats!?! Heaven forbid man, how awful that would be. Discount this man's best seats in the house immediately!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Can we stop all this nonsense talk about student prices. The Albion have not offered a student price ever! Speaking as a mature student I have had to pay full whack for the last two years despite being a student. Why should under 21s get a reduced price? They are as likely to be in work as anyone else. If there was to be a reduced rate it should be for students only, not under 21s.

That being said as a student you get a loan of around £1500 every three months. If you assign your season ticket money out of your last loan check you will be fine. Then get a job to make up the short fall. I have found whilst a student affording football is easier because you get a lump sum of cash. So students get a job and stop moaning, under 21s who are not students just be grateful that for some reason the Albion have gifted you cheap season tickets for the last few years.

That is a lot easier said than done.

I was planning on getting a season ticket, but I now do not believe it to be affordable due to the lack of student/U21 tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here