Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand needs a new banner...an identity.

Josimojo

Aug 4, 2011
'Stand or Fall'

Not only does it have meaning for us but the away fans that don't know where it's taken from can take it as a message meaning 'You'd better put up a fight or you're goners!'

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
'Stand or Fall'

Not only does it have meaning for us but the away fans that don't know where it's taken from can take it as a message meaning 'You'd better put up a fight or you're goners!'

Yes put as a statement on a banner "We'll Stand or Fall" sounds better imo. But Stand or fall I think is the one. Would look great with the club badge at either side or the statement on the Banner.

As mentioned in the thread, if there is anyone good at photo shop and has the time, could we have some examples please?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Yes put as a statement on a banner "We'll Stand or Fall" sounds better imo. But Stand or fall I think is the one. Would look great with the club badge at either side or the statement on the Banner.

As mentioned in the thread, if there is anyone good at photo shop and has the time, could we have some examples please?

I'll have a play this weekend. What sort of proportions are we talking about??

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'll have a play this weekend. What sort of proportions are we talking about??

I suppose it depends on if the club help. If they do, and with donations from fans, I don't see any reason why it can't be very large.

Maybe someone from the NSK might have a better idea as they have had contact with the club with the Dick Knight Flag etc.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I suppose it depends on if the club help. If they do, and with donations from fans, I don't see any reason why it can't be very large.

Maybe someone from the NSK might have a better idea as they have had contact with the club with the Dick Knight Flag etc.

Sorry I meant what sort of aspect. Long and thin? Square?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Did they? I was under the impression (I may be totally wrong) that somebody wasn't happy with the Dick Knight banner which is why its only been there for one game.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Sorry I meant what sort of aspect. Long and thin? Square?

I think it needs to be blue writing on a white background. Long and thin to fill this bit.

Attachments

• banner.png
    banner.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 78

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here