Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand needs a new banner...an identity.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
All the banners seem to get hung over the side of the stand which is great if you are entering the North from there, but no so good if you are in other parts of the grounds and can't see them. They look bloody good and it's a shame they are not displayed to the whole of the ground. Is there anyway that they could be attached to the back of the stand (where there have been several flags) or are they just on display for those in the North?

The club really need to help out on this and stick some hooks up for flags.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
All the banners seem to get hung over the side of the stand which is great if you are entering the North from there, but no so good if you are in other parts of the grounds and can't see them. They look bloody good and it's a shame they are not displayed to the whole of the ground. Is there anyway that they could be attached to the back of the stand (where there have been several flags) or are they just on display for those in the North?

The club said they would provide hooks along the back wall but we did not realize they meant "buy a pack of 100 for £1" hooks which fall off every time.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Like the Right Here Right Now and Stand Or Fall ideas.

How about also trying a bit of this:

"The Rise Of The Seagull"

Or

"Now Is The Time...!"

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
A minute or so in...

[video=vimeo;23283912]http://vimeo.com/23283912[/video]
Blimey, do you know I've never heard that before. Inspiring stuff. Tony Millard, what an absolute legend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here