Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand needs a new banner...an identity.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Has to be 'we won't be druv' or 'stand or fall' as these actually have some relevance to Sussex and by extension the Albion. We are not Fatboy Slim FC so 'right here, right now' can do one, as can 'we've come a long long way together' what relevance do they really have?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Welcome To (Transport) Hell

Preferably in a really Gothic script, a la Galatasaray. Dripping with blood...no...make that leaves on the line.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can't we have another Millard quote from that video?

The bit where someone (Maskell?) is attacking and he implores "For CHRIST'S sake, shoot", or something like that. I think that would be more than appropriate after the Watford game.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Stand or Fall and We wunt be druv gets my votes. All to do with Sussex and both sound brilliant and motivational.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I definitely like the idea of "Stand or Fall" or "It's the stuff of Champions, it's the stuff of dreams", but I think the latter is a bit too long and refers only to one moment (or a season), whereas the former will be relevant as long as GOSBTS is our anthem or as long as the club exists.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
If someone can get some sizes together, I'd be happy to have a play on photoshop with some ideas...

But ONLY if I can do one which says:

COME LET YOUR HEARTS BE GAY

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
FFS Murray?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here