Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone Signs *Official*

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Shirt number 21 by the looks of that picture.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I see what you have done in both your posts EL P. :lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
shame we didn't follow the lead of other clubs and sign him on loan for 24 hours so he could play tomorrow - really cannot believe we missed that trick!

We shall have to see if that actually happens because I am sure that Gus wouldnt have missed out on a loan for a few days so he could have played. If we on here know this is a way around the rules and as Gus did it with Holroyd I cannot believe that he would miss the boat.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't help thinking that our managerial set up is the main reason that quality players want to come here, more so than anything else.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
We shall have to see if that actually happens because I am sure that Gus wouldnt have missed out on a loan for a few days so he could have played. If we on here know this is a way around the rules and as Gus did it with Holroyd I cannot believe that he would miss the boat.

We could not do that, as Plymouth needed the full payment up front. A loan has to be for a minimum 28 days, which would delay the fee being paid.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We could not do that, as Plymouth needed the full payment up front. A loan has to be for a minimum 28 days, which would delay the fee being paid.

That makes sense. Cheers

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
:jester: They have also just signed McClean and Fryatt so you'd expect them to be offloading a striker in the window.... But from what Hull City fans think it will be Caleb Folan who'll be leaving... Jay Simpson would be fab though!

sounds more likely to be available - unfortunately he is a striker who struggles to score even at our level and has lots of injury problems

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
0,,10433~9296404,00.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well done and thank you to all involved for this signing!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Great news! Now we cna go back to playing two wingers... watch our form jump again!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here