Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Trust me, there are a few sympathisers on here. Every time a new Nonce thread come's up people start queuing up to defend, not so much them but the causes of what makes them into perverts. There is no excuse at all. It is no illness, it is pure evil

People tend to queue up to protest at the people who queue up to post savage unmerciful comments on here. I personally don't agree with the mentality that screams ugly vengeance and I like to argue about it.

In these circumstances maybe it is more appropriate than in any other but it is a mentality that can do harm in it's own right - the lynch mob of oh-so-righteous right-wing men. The anger at the crimes of this man I agree with. The supposing that they should be treated equally vilely by society I do not. Because that says to me that the society I live in is vile, and not just the individual who commits the vile crimes.

No-one is saying that the act of child abuse is anything except evil.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
You make it sound like the decision to molest children is a simple one. That it's something that they think nothing of and go along merrily in life with no guilt in conscience of their act.

I couldnt give 2 fucks about there 'guilt' and yes choosing to ruin innocent lives is a f***ing simple one.

Why do you sympathise with them??

You should spend more of your efforts sympathising with the victims and families of the victims.

I am sure your opinion would change if someone close to you was sexually abused.

Cannot believe you are putting the scums 'guilt' above the reality of what they are doing to these kids.

You need help.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Why does Tyrone Biggums feel so compelled to defend these kind of people and their heinous acts of depravity.

I remember offering a view about the death penalty for these kind of monsters, for him then to defend and explain away their behaviour.

I think that maybe there is room for debate ( although I do not have the enthusiasm to try an 'understand' them ), but this kind of criminality is for me, definately the lowest form of depravity and why when we discuss this issue TB wishes to defend them vigorously seems slightly odd to me.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
But what is 'pure evil'?

I do actually think the guy should have been locked up in a secure facility for life sure but being 'pure evil' either comes from your genes, an illness or the way you were rasied etc.

Saying someone is pure evil is just a cop-out for people who just want a simple solution to life's problems and can't or don't want to think below the surface of problems.

Great point.

By todays standards it's "pure evil," in years past it was acceptable to a degree.

The only thing that's apparent is that it's a human trait thats been present for thousands of years. Meaning that unless we research more into its causes it's going to be around for thousands more years yet if we don't find a solution to its origins.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
People tend to queue up to protest at the people who queue up to post savage unmerciful comments on here. I personally don't agree with the mentality that screams ugly vengeance and I like to argue about it.

In these circumstances maybe it is more appropriate than in any other but it is a mentality that can do harm in it's own right - the lynch mob of oh-so-righteous right-wing men. The anger at the crimes of this man I agree with. The supposing that they should be treated equally vilely by society I do not. Because that says to me that the society I live in is vile, and not just the individual who commits the vile crimes.

No-one is saying that the act of child abuse is anything except evil.

Agreed. Finding a 'solution' for paedophilia would probably be far more likely if people were allowed to talk about the subject without attracting hysterical reactions.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Trust me, there are a few sympathisers on here. Every time a new Nonce thread come's up people start queuing up to defend, not so much them but the causes of what makes them into perverts. There is no excuse at all. It is no illness, it is pure evil

Its a worry people actually think like that.

Jesus christ.

Its like the bods looting in London some on here saying poverty played a part. (course it did, blackberrys, and nike air max everywhere, they really do no what poverty is dont they).

Its the uber liberal bods who are f***ing this nation.

There's been no sympathetic posts - just some slightly more intelligent / thoughtful than yours. It's attitudes like this that prevent proper research into the subject. What if they discovered it was due to a chemical imbalance in the brain that could be resolved with an injection ? Obviously while the "hang 'em high" crowd shout loudest there won't be any proper work done on solving the problem.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
No I'm not. I however went and read up on what the medical proffesion had to say on the issue.

None of which even remotely mirrors your views on the subject.

I don't care if my opinion does not mirror the opinion of a so called expert. Don't try and belittle me on here for caring about the well being of children. Put it this way, if it was to happen to any of my children i happily kill the **** involved. I certainly wouldn't be worrying about the root causes as to why he done it. I can see what you are trying to do, but your just making yourself look silly.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I couldnt give 2 fucks about there 'guilt' and yes choosing to ruin innocent lives is a f***ing simple one.

Why do you sympathise with them??

You should spend more of your efforts sympathising with the victims and families of the victims.

I am sure your opinion would change if someone close to you was sexually abused.

Cannot believe you are putting the scums 'guilt' above the reality of what they are doing to these kids.

You need help.

I need help?

I'm not the one applauding a brutal killer disembowling another person.

Anyone who does that is the one who needs serious help.

Admit it, you don't give a shit about the families of the victims of the guy who killed the paedophile. Imagine their horror knowing the guy who murdered their family member just brutally butchered another person.

Your sympathy seems to run out when it gets to them...

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Great point.

By todays standards it's "pure evil," in years past it was acceptable to a degree.

The only thing that's apparent is that it's a human trait thats been present for thousands of years. Meaning that unless we research more into its causes it's going to be around for thousands more years yet if we don't find a solution to its origins.

Agreed. Finding a 'solution' for paedophilia would probably be far more likely if people were allowed to talk about the subject without attracting hysterical reactions.

There's been no sympathetic posts - just some slightly more intelligent / thoughtful than yours. It's attitudes like this that prevent proper research into the subject. What if they discovered it was due to a chemical imbalance in the brain that could be resolved with an injection ? Obviously while the "hang 'em high" crowd shout loudest there won't be any proper work done on solving the problem.

This this and this

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I don't care if my opinion does not mirror the opinion of a so called expert. Don't try and belittle me on here for caring about the well being of children. Put it this way, if it was to happen to any of my children i happily kill the **** involved. I certainly wouldn't be worrying about the root causes as to why he done it. I can see what you are trying to do, but your just making yourself look silly.

And what if one of your children turned out to be a paedophile?

Obviously you'd be happy to kill your own child to do the best thing by society going by your views.

I'd rather hope you'd seek to get them help to overcome their problem before you hacked em to death with an axe.

Jan 30, 2008
And what if one of your children turned out to be a paedophile?

Obviously you'd be happy to kill your own child to do the best thing by society going by your views.

I'd rather hope you'd seek to get them help to overcome their problem before you hacked em to death with an axe.
if :rolleyes:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

What part of raping a two year old baby, do you think needs proper research ?

Do you honestly think that we could screen each adolescent child for some kind of chemical imbalance in the brain, prior to their urges to rape children ?

I think sometimes the actual word 'paedophilia' has become such a sanitised word that some mistake it for a 'condition', we are talking about the act of adults raping and sodomising our children, some then killing them too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here