Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
i don't care if my opinion does not mirror the opinion of a so called expert. Don't try and belittle me on here for caring about the well being of children. Put it this way, if it was to happen to any of my children i happily kill the **** involved. I certainly wouldn't be worrying about the root causes as to why he done it. I can see what you are trying to do, but your just making yourself look silly.

this

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
...and why when we discuss this issue TB wishes to defend them vigorously seems slightly odd to me.

Because the low common denominator is to scream 'hang em high!' and we equally have a collection of posters that will jump into the threads to get the chance to scream it!

you say it yourself - when we 'discuss' these issues. you realise a discussion has different points of view? otherwise you'd have a collection of... that's right usual suspects agreeing with each other how right they are for having reaction 101 to the issue - it's disgusting and the people who perpetrate it should be punished.

in the same way two of you now have started to insinuate how TB can hold his opinions (which is just the problem with lynch mobs and witch hunts) you could be asked, what is the problem with thinking beyond your outrage? yes outrage is a correct response and one that will keep your children safe under your care - but is slapping each others backs that we agree this man was right to be disemboweled also correct?

arguments have more than one dimension, as do discussions.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tyrone Biggums has not condoned the paedophiles at all. He has offered some serious debate, sadly lacking from the " hang them high crowd".

Last edited:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
There's been no sympathetic posts - just some slightly more intelligent / thoughtful than yours. It's attitudes like this that prevent proper research into the subject. What if they discovered it was due to a chemical imbalance in the brain that could be resolved with an injection ? Obviously while the "hang 'em high" crowd shout loudest there won't be any proper work done on solving the problem.

Anyone with a chemical imbalance in their brain that causes them to abuse children should not be breathing the same air as me or you. All this medical BS is pathetic. I know someone who was abused as a child and it has ruined their life. She is now a heroine addict sleeping rough. After the shit life she has had to endure i feel that a chemical imbalance does not cut it for me. It's all well and good blaming an illness for these sickening crime's but how do you think the abused would feel reading some of the comment's on here today. Im not just a vigilante who want's blood. I'm someone who genuinely cares. In my opinion there is no place in society for evil manipulative Perverts.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What part of raping a two year old baby, do you think needs proper research ?

Do you honestly think that we could screen each adolescent child for some kind of chemical imbalance in the brain, prior to their urges to rape children ?

I think sometimes the actual word 'paedophilia' has become such a sanitised word that some mistake it for a 'condition', we are talking about the act of adults raping and sodomising our children, some then killing them too.

Where in my post did I suggest it would be necessary to screen all adolescents ? Let's assume research found a link to a chemical imbalance and paedophilia - the screening could quite easily be done at birth - a number of things are tested for currently as soon as a child is born.

I find it remarkable that as soon as someone suggests anything other than typical Sun and Mail punishments it's suggested they aren't equally sickened by the crime of rape and murder of a child, or indeed an human.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
What part of raping a two year old baby, do you think needs proper research ?

Do you honestly think that we could screen each adolescent child for some kind of chemical imbalance in the brain, prior to their urges to rape children ?

I think sometimes the actual word 'paedophilia' has become such a sanitised word that some mistake it for a 'condition', we are talking about the act of adults raping and sodomising our children, some then killing them too.
This

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Tyrone Bigguns has not condoned the paedophiles at all. He has offered some serious debate, sadly lacking from the " hang them high crowd".

Dont be daft.

What is there to understand about an adult raping, maybe killing a baby, child or teenager.

TB has not offered any qualified view other than to wish to understand these monsters.

If some feel that if any adult that kidnaps, rapes and murders a child shoulkd have no mercy, it doesnt mean that we are the 'hang them high crowd' and invalidates that view.

Actually it's those that offer some kind of excuse that leave the majority baffled and please please do not consider yourself some superior person because you wish to understand those that commit such crimes, it just doesn't wash.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone with a chemical imbalance in their brain that causes them to abuse children should not be breathing the same air as me or you. All this medical BS is pathetic. I know someone who was abused as a child and it has ruined their life. She is now a heroine addict sleeping rough. After the shit life she has had to endure i feel that a chemical imbalance does not cut it for me. It's all well and good blaming an illness for these sickening crime's but how do you think the abused would feel reading some of the comment's on here today. Im not just a vigilante who want's blood. I'm someone who genuinely cares. In my opinion there is no place in society for evil manipulative Perverts.

Interesting opinion but surely in a civilised society one should try and get to the bottom of these things and if help , can be offered , or if , people who have a heinous tendency can be assisted in preventing them from ever putting those thoughts into actions that is a better way to go.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
And what if one of your children turned out to be a paedophile?

Obviously you'd be happy to kill your own child to do the best thing by society going by your views.

I'd rather hope you'd seek to get them help to overcome their problem before you hacked em to death with an axe.

Absolute bellend

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Tyrone Bigguns has not condoned the paedophiles at all. He has offered some serious debate, sadly lacking from the " hang them high crowd".

Exactly, but what you gonna do. The word paedophile elicits a pavlovian response from a lot of people. It stops them from having to think about the problem and gives them a nice warm self righteous glow.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Which is whty I asked. What if one of your children turned out to be a paedophile?

Personally i'd rather you supported them and helped them get medical assistance before you rid society of of your evil manipulative perverted child.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

And of course prevention would create less victims but that's not worth looking at as you've already decided there's nothing than can be done other than some painful punishment on the offender. Tell me, I'm interested what medical education you've received that allows you to make such certain statements on what can and can't be done towards the issue ?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Where in my post did I suggest it would be necessary to screen all adolescents ? Let's assume research found a link to a chemical imbalance and paedophilia - the screening could quite easily be done at birth - a number of things are tested for currently as soon as a child is born.

I find it remarkable that as soon as someone suggests anything other than typical Sun and Mail punishments it's suggested they aren't equally sickened by the crime of rape and murder of a child, or indeed an human.

Pie in the sky stuff.

How many millions of the tax payers money do you think that might be needed to research such an unlikely cure/screening, I would assume that those millions might be better spent on Cancer treatment at the moment.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Pie in the sky stuff.

How many millions of the tax payers money do you think that might be needed to research such an unlikely cure/screening, I would assume that those millions might be better spent on Cancer treatment at the moment.

Strangely I'd rather my tax was spent on the research to at least look at the causes and so possibly prevent further victims than prosecuting murdering scum and jailing them. At least then the investment is in preventing victims.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Pie in the sky stuff.

So when faced with an opportunity to research the issue more you dismiss it as pie in the sky and choose to do nothing about the issue.

How you can have indigantion over the issue with an attitude like that i'm bemused.

So your solution is actually do do nothing and let the molestation of kids keep on going on and on with no end in sight.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Yeah lets spend loads of money on trying to "cure" the paedos whilst we forget about the victims and let them get on with their lives! What a load of tripe. As I said earlier, bullet to the head. I'll do it, but not for less than £30k per annum! (I've got a wife and 2 kids to feed).

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Pie in the sky stuff.

So you'd rather we didn't spend the money on researching it and continue to let paedophiles abuse children? But so long as they are hung drawn and quartered afterwards, everything is ok?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here