Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
It's a mental disorder. As stated by the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems which is used by the World Health Organisation.

Pretty sure their view on the matter is a far more educated one than yours.

You dont need to be educated to understand that there is no room in Society for peodophile's

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Fair play, he got what he deserved. He would have done it again and again when released. Now there is one less nonce in the World. It always makes me wonder with amazement when these so called experts say that they can be cured. Total bollocks, Apparently being straight or gay is not a lifestyle choice, its how you were born. So you can't help who you are attracted to, therefore they obviously cannot be cured. If there is real DNA evidence, then they should be given a choice, either agree to live, still incarcerated and be used for testing purposes, (ie instead of animals) or just be killed (the best way imo)

What you have just said here is that you can't help how you were born, correct? So if you were born a nonce deviant therefore you should be subjected to a life of suffering - prison and 'testing' (torture) or swift death, right? So you are saying that some people through apparently no fault of their own should be born to suffering and pain. Can't help but feel a little sick at this opinion. You are condemning someone in one swift sweep of a low common denominator (hatred for child abusers so fair enough a reasonable one) to the same manner of pain and torment as the victims of child abuse - horrible crimes against the body and spirit beyond the control of the victim. But only in this case it is to go on forever or until they choose to die. State orchestrated torture. Nice opinion mate. Hypocrite much? Doesn't seem like 'fair play' to me.

The line has to be drawn with choice. They might not be able to help who they are attracted to but they should be taught that there is a line that their sexual deviancy cannot cross. They cannot act on their impulses because it's not acceptable to society. That is where the 'experts' have their work cut out, granted, but it's the only option. They are obviously mentally and morally sick because normal healthy people do not cross lines that involve abuse and harm to others. Homosexuality, although not usual as far as sexuality, is different because the partner is consenting. This is where the line is.

I very much am not defending someone who was obviously a predator and psychopath and who lacked the human empathy that would stop morally and psychologically healthy people from committing crimes like he did - but he was obviously sick from the off, if the moment he got to puberty (13) he started molesting younger children. This guy was not f***ing right. Isn't there room for sadness that someone could turn out like he did, and end in such a brutal manner rather than reveling in it?

This person was not a person deserving of much sympathy but the unthinking glorying of barbarism, that he 'got what he deserved' and that disembowelment on the prison floor was it makes me just as sick tbh.

Alright I've said a lot but here I think is the point - Can YOUR human empathy not extend to this person? Or did he forfeit the right to that empathy with his crimes? But they started at 13 - this person was sick. Shouldn't the sick be pitied? This is what I'm asking.

In a way I still agree with the poster that said 'two birds, one stone'... but it is still f***ing sad that society contains and can't do anything for these people in the first place.

Last edited:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Are you saying being a nonse is a illness?

If you are, i want removing from this board asap.

Trust me, there are a few sympathisers on here. Every time a new Nonce thread come's up people start queuing up to defend, not so much them but the causes of what makes them into perverts. There is no excuse at all. It is no illness, it is pure evil

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Trust me, there are a few sympathisers on here. Every time a new Nonce thread come's up people start queuing up to defend, not so much them but the causes of what makes them into perverts. There is no excuse at all. It is no illness, it is pure evil

Its a worry people actually think like that.

Jesus christ.

Its like the bods looting in London some on here saying poverty played a part. (course it did, blackberrys, and nike air max everywhere, they really do no what poverty is dont they).

Its the uber liberal bods who are f***ing this nation.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Fair play, he got what he deserved. He would have done it again and again when released. Now there is one less nonce in the World. It always makes me wonder with amazement when these so called experts say that they can be cured. Total bollocks, Apparently being straight or gay is not a lifestyle choice, its how you were born. So you can't help who you are attracted to, therefore they obviously cannot be cured. If there is real DNA evidence, then they should be given a choice, either agree to live, still incarcerated and be used for testing purposes, (ie instead of animals) or just be killed (the best way imo)

Not defending the bloke as he got what was coming to him. However your assumption (and most people's) that all paedophiles will strike over and over is wrong. I seem to remember from reading Dan Gardner's very interesting book 'Risk' that the proportion of repeat offenders is in fact much lower than for other crimes - possibly because the majority of cases happen within the family group. Of course, it's a very emotive subject and a crime that attracts huge publicity so the perception of risk to any one individual is magnified massively by the media coverage.

One life ruined is enough so it's not as if the facts help there - but people really should keep the threat in proportion.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

So what makes you a world expert on this subject to declare it is no illness?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Jesus christ.

Its like the bods looting in London some on here saying poverty played a part. (course it did, blackberrys, and nike air max everywhere, they really do no what poverty is dont they).

So you must be one of those mental giants who thinks nobody is born gay then.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I have read this thread, some of it twice, and can't see anyone defending paedophiles.

What people are saying, quite sensibly in my opinion, is that we need to look into the causes of paedophillia - because it would be a much better world if these things didn't happen in the first place. Rather than society having to deal with it after the event. Nobody here is saying that paedophillia is acceptable.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I think I am right in saying that if you are convicted of a sexualy motivated crime then you you are classed as mentaly ill and therefore can only get a max sentance of five years, which is very very fking wrong, but as I am aware that is the law which is what realy needs changing this country is so old historically that our laws where made in a time that no longer exists.

I see the above of a kind of justice, I just hope he suffered

Not sure where you got that from:

Sexual Offences Act 2003 s 5(2) a person guilty of an offence under this section [rape and other offences against a child under 13] is liable ... to imprisonment for life'

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
So you must be one of those mental giants who thinks nobody is born gay then.

Nonces CHOOSE to touch kids.

no fucker forces them.

cant believe i am actually having this debate.

I am hetrosexual, but i dont go raping every woman i see. They are the lowest of low, on a some sick f***ing power trip.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Seems Nathan Mann murdered 2 bed bound nursing home lady residents of 56 and 72! And there was a likely sexual motive involved. As much of a scumbag as the child rapist in my book, but likely to be given hero status by some:

That's pretty f***ed up, no doubt about it. Hopefully some other psychopath will get him soon, and on and on it goes.........

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

Jesus christ.

Yes but the rioters must have an illness to do what they did :facepalm:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

no fucker forces them.

I am hetrosexual, but i dont go raping every woman i see. They are the lowest of low, on a some sick f***ing power trip.

This. Anyone think's differently needs to take a good long hard look at them self

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

no fucker forces them.

You make it sound like the decision to molest children is a simple one. That it's something that they think nothing of and go along merrily in life with no guilt in conscience of their act.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Cant get my nut around it, really cant.

There was a thread a while ago about the scottish player (Thompson i think) again then there were people sticking up for him, got soo angry about it to the point where i got banned. It's amazing to think that people genuinely believe that these people are ill. Im sure if something happened to 1 of their kids their opinion would not be the same. Makes me f***ing sick.

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
But what is 'pure evil'?

I do actually think the guy should have been locked up in a secure facility for life sure but being 'pure evil' either comes from your genes, an illness or the way you were rasied etc.

Saying someone is pure evil is just a cop-out for people who just want a simple solution to life's problems and can't or don't want to think below the surface of problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here