Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I don't care if my opinion does not mirror the opinion of a so called expert. Don't try and belittle me on here for caring about the well being of children. Put it this way, if it was to happen to any of my children i happily kill the **** involved. I certainly wouldn't be worrying about the root causes as to why he done it. I can see what you are trying to do, but your just making yourself look silly.

While I find myself agreeing with the outraged content of this post - it is also an exercise in self-righteousness. You confirm that your children have not been molested and that therefore you are here for the hypothetical rage you would feel. It is how this self-righteousness develops in society witch hunts that alarms people. If you are often in these kind of threads, as you say you are, then I expect you'd jump at the chance to go out and join a mob who had got wind a paediatrician lived in the area. Mess that fucker up with mob justice.

I don't mean to offend but this is the point most are arguing with you - not the desire to protect children but the desire to express strident and savage rage.

But then... if my child was being abused, and you were the one to discover it and you punched the fuckers lights out and more? You would be my hero. Absolutely.

This does not mean I contradict myself when I say anger and self-righteousness are dangerous when they run unchecked by compassion and consideration. Time and a place. As you are not in the time or place where the children are under threat, why not consider the other ramifications of the issue? It's why we are all arguing.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
And of course prevention would create less victims but that's not worth looking at as you've already decided there's nothing than can be done other than some painful punishment on the offender. Tell me, I'm interested what medical education you've received that allows you to make such certain statements on what can and can't be done towards the issue ?

Oh my god..... I don't need to have a medical education to know that it's wrong. Do you think that a child rapist, killer, kidnapper can seek help and then dramatically find the he is no longer interested in Children. That's pathetic. It's no illness. Possessed by the devil maybe. But an Illness..... No way

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yeah lets spend loads of money on trying to "cure" the paedos whilst we forget about the victims and let them get on with their lives! What a load of tripe. As I said earlier, bullet to the head. I'll do it, but not for less than £30k per annum! (I've got a wife and 2 kids to feed).

But what if there WAS a cure waiting to be found - how many lives would it save ? It would also save trial and prison costs as that's seemingly your key concern.

Last edited:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Which is whty I asked. What if one of your children turned out to be a paedophile?

Personally i'd rather you supported them and helped them get medical assistance before you rid society of of your evil manipulative perverted child.

Think you need to watch your words a bit. No child of mine would ever abuse a child because they will have been brought up to understand what's right and whats wrong. Peodophiles are evil. My child will never ever be evil

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh my god..... I don't need to have a medical education to know that it's wrong. Do you think that a child rapist, killer, kidnapper can seek help and then dramatically find the he is no longer interested in Children. That's pathetic. It's no illness. Possessed by the devil maybe. But an Illness..... No way

Oh dear - you might want to look up the word PREVENTION. If it were possible there would be much fewer children raped and killed - something I would hope we all agree is our shared aim ?

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Think you need to watch your words a bit. No child of mine would ever abuse a child because they will have been brought up to understand what's right and whats wrong. Peodophiles are evil. My child will never ever be evil

I wonder if Mrs Stalin thought that as she sent young Joseph off to seminary?

That said - I hope you are correct but it does show your amazing capacity to think in terms of black and white.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Debate is fine. Personal abuse is not. Keep it on the right side of the line guys and the thread will remain open for debate.

Cheers x

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
But what if there WAS a cure waiting to be found - how many lives would it save ? It would also save trial and prison costs as that's seemingly you key concern.

A life for a life is the main factor for me. My key concern is certainly not tax payers money. I haven't answered your question as it's a "what if" question..........

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Plenty of Schizophrenics were raised as your children were, to know right from wrong.

Yet some of these otherwise good people did something bad because of their mental state.

Sometimes nature is more powerful than nurture.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
there's been no sympathetic posts - just some slightly more intelligent / thoughtful than yours. It's attitudes like this that prevent proper research into the subject. What if they discovered it was due to a chemical imbalance in the brain that could be resolved with an injection ? Obviously while the "hang 'em high" crowd shout loudest there won't be any proper work done on solving the problem.

there is no solution.

Humans tried to find a solution for homosexuality, very out dated thought, but they did.

Its sexual preference, i choose women, gay blokes choose blokes, and nonces choose kids.

Why would we want to spend money on finding a solution to something that will never go away.

They are scum, and deserve all they get once in jail.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am uneasy at the terms, evil banded about or indeed sick. Are they evil or are they sick ?. Lets say, its proved they are sick , it seems people would still want them hung anyway. To me anyone who does what this bloke did is by any terms " sick ". So, assuming he is sick/ill, is that any factor or does it make no difference ?.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm beginning to think most of the posters on this thread should have been killed at birth

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Some of the comments on here today are unbelievable. At time's i wonder if people are fishing or if they really mean what they are saying. You can make me out to be uneducated, Thick a Vigilante, but i'm neither. I do believe there is no place on this earth for people who sexually abuse children. Illness, evil whatever you want to call it, it make's no difference to me as there is no cure. Lethal Injection would be the way forward for me. I know it wouldn't be popular on here but peodophilia is a plague that is only getting worse. If you can't eliminate it, destroy it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here