Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Blimey this is all getting a bit heated. Anyone got any good paedo jokes to lighten the mood....

what....
When I hear the angry crew banging on about paedos having their nuts cut off or whatever, without listening to any reasoned debate, before falling into the old "I can't believe anyone can DEFEND these nonces" bullshit, it reminds me of that army bloke in American Beauty.

You know the one; the gayer who turns out to be a gayer himself.

What?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
When I hear the angry crew banging on about paedos having their nuts cut off or whatever, without listening to any reasoned debate, before falling into the old "I can't believe anyone can DEFEND these nonces" bullshit, it reminds me of that army bloke in American Beauty.

What?

As soon as you touch a child sexually you lose all right to even be deemed f***ing human in my eyes.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

What?

Wasn't just me then

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I couldn`t see the point in cutting a paedophile`s goolies off really.

I could maybe see a case for chemical castration ( I think they do do that somewhere ) for repeat offenders but imagine jars and jars of hairy testicles somewhere in a basement store in a hospital. How scary would that be ?

It all noncesense really.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
As soon as you touch a child sexually you lose all right to even be deemed f***ing human in my eyes.

Quite right. There was no kiddy fiddlers when Bob Hoskins ruled London was there.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
true. I saw a documentary the other day saying that online paedophiles can actually make your keyboard release toxic vapours that actually make your kids more suggestible

You've got to be careful of txt slang as well. Very good documentary that.

[yt]tnbIolADhWw[/yt]

Full documentary

[yt]fLyLGrbKokI[/yt]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In all honesty, where is the cut off? Are you human if you smash open the front door of an old granny, punch her to the floor and nick her cash? Are you human if you are involved in civil disorder such as the ferel scum rioting in August who ruin people's vulnerable businesses, or football hooligans who terrorise kids? What about the drunk driver who ploughs his car into a bus queue?

None of these people are very nice are they? And for the large part, they are all crimes against vulnerable people. I'd rather try an understand what motivates people to do such unpleasant things than simply slice of their balls and consider it job done.

*please don't confuse this with "DEFENDING paedophiles"

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
In all honesty, where is the cut off? Are you human if you smash open the front door of an old granny, punch her to the floor and nick her cash? Are you human if you are involved in civil disorder such as the ferel scum rioting in August who ruin people's vulnerable businesses, or football hooligans who terrorise kids? What about the drunk driver who ploughs his car into a bus queue?

None of these people are very nice are they? And for the large part, they are all crimes against vulnerable people. I'd rather try an understand what motivates people to do such unpleasant things than simply slice of their balls and consider it job done.

Why are you defending them? :facepalm:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I used to work in finding peado sites on the MSN to report to the authorities and that was a horrible couple of months, but, thankfully, i've never been of the mind to exact revenge on bad-doers of the world. The law doesn't always get it right, but i'd rather they stay in charge than have flamethrowing medievalists lurking in the shadows or in prison-cells for their own evil acts to carry out what they believe is bloody justice.
I can't really understand why any particular paedophile acts in the way they do. And nor do i want to as nothing can excuse what seems completely unfathomable to me, but i never want to be included in the vengeful roughians council that unevidentially determines how someone should be directly physically and murderously punished. If someone murders me then i don't want my killer skinned by the shoutiest online or them to govern just punishment. I'll leave it to strangers who've had the training.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Why are you defending them? :facepalm:

He isn't ya cretin.

Glad someone posted the Brass Eye Special above.

There's so much stupidity on this thread it makes me want to weep.

For the last time:

Discussing how we can go about eliminating the root causes of paedophilia does not equal "defending paedophilia".

Please get that into your THICK SKULLS.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

What?

This, this and this again.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
He isn't ya cretin.

Glad someone posted the Brass Eye Special above.

There's so much stupidity on this thread it makes me want to weep.

For the last time:

Discussing how we can go about eliminating the root causes of paedophilia does not equal "defending paedophilia".

Please get that into your THICK SKULLS.

Was a joke. Call me a cretin you muggy prick

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I used to work in finding peado sites on the MSN to report to the authorities and that was a horrible couple of months, but, thankfully, i've never been of the mind to exact revenge on bad-doers of the world. The law doesn't always get it right, but i'd rather they stay in charge than have flamethrowing medievalists lurking in the shadows or in prison-cells for their own evil acts to carry out what they believe is bloody justice.
I can't really understand why any particular paedophile acts in the way they do. And nor do i want to as nothing can excuse what seems completely unfathomable to me, but i never want to be included in the vengeful roughians council that unevidentially determines how someone should be directly physically and murderously punished. If someone murders me then i don't want my killer skinned by the shoutiest online or them to govern just punishment. I'll leave it to strangers who've had the training.

Ok so when you saw the heinous acts these vile people perpetrated on young children, how long do you think they were jailed for and helped by the do gooder brigade on here ?

They had been active since puberty and likely repeat offenders, so leaving it to the law didnt help those poor children that were being brutalised were they ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
So the bloke was a disgusting child offender. Sorry but although it's debateable as to the value of keeping such a person alive disembolweling him ? Why didn't they go the whole hog and hang draw and quarter him ?

Two wrongs do not make a right.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

The difference for me is the calculating manipulation most use on website etc etc to groom there victims.

People mention guilt, they probably have had months to feel that while grooming the child.

You ask you want to know what motivates a nonce, its pretty clear they get off on the power and are sexually attracted to kids. Vile.

Bit different to getting in your motor pissed up, or throwing a punch at the football.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Terry.

Why is it so hard for you to grasp that the people on here suggesting it would be useful to see what could be done to PREVENT sex offenders committing their crimes might have a point? Nobody has, at ANY stage in this debate, suggested that if they do commit such crimes they shouldn't be punished, merely that it would be better in the long run (alongside the justice system) to try and find some way of stopping them harming people in the first place. Surely you'd rather nobody was harmed, than have to say "well, he's been found guilty of rape, but hey, at least he's in prison now, so chin up!". It's not a "soft" solution, it's actually a preventative measure, which might just mean a few less people with their lives destroyed. I cannot see why you find that idea so offensive. We don't know if it's possible. But I'd bloody well rather someone tried, and maybe just come up with some answers, than sat there self righteously claiming that nothing can ever be done, therefore it's not even worth bothering.

Secondly, while I've no doubt the deceased in this case probably knew he'd have to watch his back forever as a result of his crimes, the day it becomes acceptable in this country for bottom-feeding low lives like Nathan Mann (the double old-lady murderer, burglar, and in all probability sex offender himself) to decide how and what justice is, well that would be a very sad day indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here