Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If it hasn't been mentioned on here already, the vast majority of child sex abuse takes place in the home approx 30% are relatives i.e. brothers, fathers, mothers, uncles or cousins. A further 60% are friends of the family, babysitters, or neighbours. Strangers (like your stereotype dirty old man who lives alone) make up approximately 10%. The vast majority of child sex abuse goes unrecorded.
They also solve murder cases based on these percentages , apparently only a 1 in 10 chance you will be killed by a complete stranger.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
The difference for me is the calculating manipulation most use on website etc etc to groom there victims.

People mention guilt, they probably have had months to feel that while grooming the child.

You ask you want to know what motivates a nonce, its pretty clear they get off on the power and are sexually attracted to kids. Vile.

Bit different to getting in your motor pissed up, or throwing a punch at the football.

Firstly, I think this is a very good point, they spend months pre-meditating these crimes.

Secondly, why does everyone have to slag each other cos they don't agree with others opinions? I look forward to you all calling me a c..t! xxx

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
That the vast majority of those paedos you want gassed will in fact get away with it, because most victims suffer in silence without ever coming forward, and even if they do it's too late.

You tell me where in this thread i once said we should gas them.............. It was a lethal injection. Get it right. Your embarrassing :rolleyes:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Firstly, I think this is a very good point, they spend months pre-meditating these crimes.

Secondly, why does everyone have to slag each other cos they don't agree with others opinions? I look forward to you all calling me a c..t! xxx

you c*nt xxxx

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

This. Does get a bit silly on here at times

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Bollox is it a mental illness. The Nonce raped a 13 year old. in islamic countries they marry and screw them younger. Is islam a mental illness?

Its cultural moral relativism that puts nonces on a pedastal to be pittied, f*** that. Disembowling the fucker is pretty gross btw.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
In my non-expert opinion it would seem that all sex attackers get off on preying on the defenceless. Whether that be an 80 year old or an 8 year old or an 18 year old.

I won't shed a tear for his demise. Good riddance.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
In my non-expert opinion it would seem that all sex attackers get off on preying on the defenceless. Whether that be an 80 year old or an 8 year old or an 18 year old.

I won't shed a tear for his demise. Good riddance.

This.

I announce my retirement from this thread, I've said what I have to say on the matter, and it looks like a hung jury to me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh my god..... I don't need to have a medical education to know that it's wrong. Do you think that a child rapist, killer, kidnapper can seek help and then dramatically find the he is no longer interested in Children. That's pathetic. It's no illness. Possessed by the devil maybe. But an Illness..... No way

Unfortunately it is this exact mentality that fosters crimes like paedophilia. By refusing to face the problem for what it is society perpetuates the problem.

A child has been abused and a man is dead. Doesn't sem like a good thing to me.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The WHO used to classify homosexuality as a mental illness.

So why is pedophillia a mental illness and homosexuality not?

Pure political conveinance of the liberal elite. If you start offing nonces as standard, you then have to do the same with murders as well at least. This ratchet effect would put the retribution element back in the concept of justice which is what the quasi-liberal gobshites dispise.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I understand your point of view but the prevention measure's used are clearly out of date.

You should be an MP.............. Seriously. I would vote for you :)

So you've spent half a day on here arguing against further research and just "kill 'em" and now all of a sudden you agree with further research. Either you've finally come round to reasonable debate or you're a very confused individual.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
I am not an expert on this matter,and i have not studied at university for 10 years + either,neither have i googled anything about it,but i have one thing that makes me have a good opinion about nonces,my children.And for the safety of my kids and everyone elses kids,its simple,death sentence,more painful the better in my eyes.

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Now let's make sure he don't even get a funeral. Just cut the scum's body into small bits and chuck them in sulphuric acid to dissolve.

The WHO used to classify homosexuality as a mental illness.

So why is pedophillia a mental illness and homosexuality not?

Pure political conveinance of the liberal elite. If you start offing nonces as standard, you then have to do the same with murders as well at least. This ratchet effect would put the retribution element back in the concept of justice which is what the quasi-liberal gobshites dispise.

Quasi-liberals would despise the death penalty, would they?

Anyone else get the feeling that some people on this thread really get off on the idea of vicious retribution?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Bollox is it a mental illness. The Nonce raped a 13 year old. in islamic countries they marry and screw them younger. Is islam a mental illness?

Its cultural moral relativism that puts nonces on a pedastal to be pittied, f*** that. Disembowling the fucker is pretty gross btw.

Smashing insight there Looney. Can't help dragging Islam into the equation I see, classy. And of course that other old favourite moral relativism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here