Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
So an unbelievably sick, violent man, who murdered two bedridden women in cold blood, disembowels a fellow sick criminal and some people want to line up to wank him off. Brilliant. Regardless of your opinions on paedophilia - crime, chemical inbalance, ingrained in the genes, mental illness or otherwise - and your thoughts on what the deserved punishment for that should be - therapy, prison, execution - to wish another human be torn apart is so sick it's beyond belief. I don't doubt that some people are incredibly passionate about the subject - it is incredibly sensitive and obviously evokes some powerful and conflicting opinions - but taking all morality of the victim's previous crimes/actions out of it, the fundamental basis of someone's approval for his being butchered is a simple, blind, blood lust. Life should mean life, and money should be spent in researching WHY this sort of attraction is formed in some people - but putting a psychopathic serial killer on a pedestal as some kind of arbiter of moral justice is nothing short of medievil. I thought we lived in a civilised society?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Let me know when your next in Brighton and you can say that to me in person. I brought it up as a comparison, you seem desperate to turn it into an issue. I also pointed out that the only form of sexual deviancy that the WHO dont list as a mental illness is homosexuality. Maybe I'm bringing that up as well? You are obsessed.

Are you threatening me there. Oh dear what would Akela say. Unless of course there's a badge for that nowadays.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So an unbelievably sick, violent man, who murdered two bedridden women in cold blood, disembowels a fellow sick criminal and some people want to line up to wank him off. Brilliant. Regardless of your opinions on paedophilia - crime, chemical inbalance, ingrained in the genes, mental illness or otherwise - and your thoughts on what the deserved punishment for that should be - therapy, prison, execution - to wish another human be torn apart is so sick it's beyond belief. I don't doubt that some people are incredibly passionate about the subject - it is incredibly sensitive and obviously evokes some powerful and conflicting opinions - but taking all morality of the victim's previous crimes/actions out of it, the fundamental basis of someone's approval for his being butchered is a simple, blind, blood lust. Life should mean life, and money should be spent in researching WHY this sort of attraction is formed in some people - but putting a psychopathic serial killer on a pedestal as some kind of arbiter of moral justice is nothing short of medievil. I thought we lived in a civilised society?
Well said.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

an unbelievably sick, violent man, who murdered two bedridden women in cold blood, disembowels a fellow sick criminal

Scum Killing scum, f***ing brilliant.:lol:In a British prison, the world can learn from this put them together they start wiping each other out

Last edited:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
So you've spent half a day on here arguing against further research and just "kill 'em" and now all of a sudden you agree with further research. Either you've finally come round to reasonable debate or you're a very confused individual.

Please please tell me where i said that I agree with research???

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Scum Killing scum, f***ing brilliant.:lol:

Yeah, really funny mate. If you genuinely find any human life being taken amusing, I pity you, I really do. He was a paedophile, and had been removed from society because of the risk he posed. Should his sentence have been harsher? Probably yes, I don't know all the details of the case, but generally I would agree custodial sentences aren't as strict as they should be. Should he be held down on the floor and have his stomach cut out by a double-murdering sociopath appointing himself as judge, jury and executioner? No. Because no-one, regardless of the whereabouts of their moral compass, deserves that. It's what's described as inhumane. That's what separates us from animals, having morality.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Please please tell me where i said that I agree with research???

You agreed with Edna by suggesting you'd vote for her. She had already posted she agreed with further reasearch ( I guess you didn't really read her post properly in your haste ). Of course, you could have been joking in your response to her but at the moment my sides are certainly not splitting.

Lush

Mods' Pet
If you're a violent sociopath who has murdered old ladies, who can you feel superior to, except perhaps a paedophile?

The act was more about a sick and violent criminal having a rare opportunity to feel as if they weren't actually the lowest of the low, that there was someone they could "justifiably" pick on, feel better about themselves and receive praise in some quarters for their action, than delivering justice to a paedophile, in my opinion.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Are you threatening me there. Oh dear what would Akela say. Unless of course there's a badge for that nowadays.

You must really feel threatened the way I run rings round your feeble atempts at debate. Did they teach you at Commie school to always play the player not the ball? Damn it must really suck big time to be you.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
You agreed with Edna by suggesting you'd vote for her. She had already posted she agreed with further reasearch ( I guess you didn't really read her post properly in your haste ). Of course, you could have been joking in your response to her but at the moment my sides are certainly not splitting.
:thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah, really funny mate. If you genuinely find any human life being taken amusing, I pity you, I really do. He was a paedophile, and had been removed from society because of the risk he posed. Should his sentence have been harsher? Probably yes, I don't know all the details of the case, but generally I would agree custodial sentences aren't as strict as they should be. Should he be held down on the floor and have his stomach cut out by a double-murdering sociopath appointing himself as judge, jury and executioner? No. Because no-one, regardless of the whereabouts of their moral compass, deserves that. It's what's described as inhumane. That's what separates us from animals, having morality.

To be fair to samej this kind of justice was morally sanctioned in past times, they were called Gladiators and would rip each other to bits for the crowds entertainment. Maybe having a 2000 year old mind set and moral system doesn't sit well with you(Or me) but the little berk is entitled to his world view.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Given the high numbers of abuse victims that go on to abuse, I'm interested in whether any of the hang em high brigade think these particular pedophiles are any less responsible or any less of an embodiment of evil?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
You must really feel threatened the way I run rings round your feeble atempts at debate. Did they teach you at Commie school to always play the player not the ball? Damn it must really suck big time to be you.

So you didn't threaten me then, oh thats a shame, you won't get your special badge now. Still spending time with all those young men must give you comfort.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
There is no point arguing with terryberry1. I tried a few months back and he accused me of touching children. :facepalm:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So you didn't threaten me then, oh thats a shame, you won't get your special badge now. Still spending time with all those young men must give you comfort.

Oh boo hoo internet threats(well no, i said you may get the oppertunity to libel me to my face one day), wereas you have no problem breaking libel and defamation laws, civil laws and the malicous communications act which is criminal law.
http://www.neiladdison.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/comm.htm

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you're a violent sociopath who has murdered old ladies, who can you feel superior to, except perhaps a paedophile?

The act was more about a sick and violent criminal having a rare opportunity to feel as if they weren't actually the lowest of the low, that there was someone they could "justifiably" pick on, feel better about themselves and receive praise in some quarters for their action, than delivering justice to a paedophile, in my opinion.

Exactly, and that piece of work is probably accepting congratulations from half the other lags now and deluding himself that he's somehow morally superior to the paedophile. When in fact he's every bit as much of an oxygen thief. He deserves no praise or credit whatsoever, nobody like him should ever be in a position to judge another.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I am in absolutely no way praising the scumbag who killed the nonce. I just think the nonce got his dues, who killed him is irrelevant to me. It's the 13 yr old girl and her family that have suffered the most out of all this.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

You seem excited by going on about kiddy fiddling, is there something you wish to confess?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here