Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
If I was put in that situation tez I'm sure like any father you'd want to do all sorts of nasties to that person. But that would go against everything I was brought up to believe. I think it probably takes more courage to turn the other cheek.

I'm sure it does but I don't think I myself could & yeah ok if that's something that goes against everything you stand for then fair play to you, I actually think it should be up to the parents because i know there have been people in the past that feel they have been cheated of justice by these animals being killed & therefore escaping the sentence they have been given but I don't share that opinion.... If you do something that awful to somebody's child then you should be at the mercy of the parents IMO

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
I'm sure it does but I don't think I myself could & yeah ok if that's something that goes against everything you stand for then fair play to you, I actually think it should be up to the parents because i know there have been people in the past that feel they have been cheated of justice by these animals being killed & therefore escaping the sentence they have been given but I don't share that opinion.... If you do something that awful to somebody's child then you should be at the mercy of the parents IMO

well, and this is where few will agree, I believe the REAL sentence comes when you die. It is impossible to escape justice when your dead. The lad who got disembowelled will be rotting in a place far far far worse than any punishment you could dish out on earth. Good night :thumbsup:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
well, and this is where few will agree, I believe the REAL sentence comes when you die. It is impossible to escape justice when your dead. The lad who got disembowelled will be rotting in a place far far far worse than any punishment you could dish out on earth. Good night :thumbsup:

Well let's hope so mate. Night

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
You're clearly forgetting I have an iMac, and can learn all of these words at the click of a button.

BUT.

For some reason, I don't want to.

Darn it, I thought my degree of knowing words (which for some reason doesn't appear to be a particularly employable skill) had finally paid dividends. 'Twould appear I am bested once more. *shakes medievil chainmail-clad fist*

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Terry.

Why is it so hard for you to grasp that the people on here suggesting it would be useful to see what could be done to PREVENT sex offenders committing their crimes might have a point? Nobody has, at ANY stage in this debate, suggested that if they do commit such crimes they shouldn't be punished, merely that it would be better in the long run (alongside the justice system) to try and find some way of stopping them harming people in the first place. Surely you'd rather nobody was harmed, than have to say "well, he's been found guilty of rape, but hey, at least he's in prison now, so chin up!". It's not a "soft" solution, it's actually a preventative measure, which might just mean a few less people with their lives destroyed. I cannot see why you find that idea so offensive. We don't know if it's possible. But I'd bloody well rather someone tried, and maybe just come up with some answers, than sat there self righteously claiming that nothing can ever be done, therefore it's not even worth bothering.

Secondly, while I've no doubt the deceased in this case probably knew he'd have to watch his back forever as a result of his crimes, the day it becomes acceptable in this country for bottom-feeding low lives like Nathan Mann (the double old-lady murderer, burglar, and in all probability sex offender himself) to decide how and what justice is, well that would be a very sad day indeed.

Thread closed. Funny how Nathan Mann is being made out to be some sort of hero from certain people.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I am in absolutely no way praising the scumbag who killed the nonce. I just think the nonce got his dues, who killed him is irrelevant to me. It's the 13 yr old girl and her family that have suffered the most out of all this.

This

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Two wrongs dont make a right.

I tell you what, if someone did that kind of "wrong" to any of my children then I wouldn't be looking to make a "right" I'd be pulling them apart slowly with f***ing power tools & whatever else i could get my hands on.... It would be very wrong in your eyes but my children are precious to me & whoever dares to do anything like that should know they face the worse death I could possibly give them if I got my hands on them..... This is not a debate about the rights of these f***ing animals or what you or anyone else thinks is right or wrong, it's just what would happen & I would not & don't care what people think of me

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can't see anyone saying that at all ffs

If some on this thread can equate "find the cause of paedophilia to stomp it out" with sympathising with paedophiles, can't others equate "The nonce deserved it" with "Mann is my hero!"?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
If some on this thread can equate "find the cause of paedophilia to stomp it out" with sympathising with paedophiles, can't others equate "The nonce deserved it" with "Mann is my hero!"?

That's absolute rubbish mate & the thought you can prevent a nonce from being a nonce is also pathetic

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The debate is going down the line of if I SHOUT the most and the LOUDEST, this makes me right. You know who they are.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
The debate is going down the line of if I SHOUT the most and the LOUDEST, this makes me right. You know who they are.

I just think trying to find a 'cure' for it is about as misguided as it gets.

No fucker found a cure for homosexuality did they.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here