Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
That's absolute rubbish mate & the thought you can prevent a nonce from being a nonce is also pathetic

Not worth trying to reason with them pal. Some people on here seem to think perverts should get chance after chance to prove their worth in society. In truth a nonce will always be a nonce. Some just don't seem willing to accept that

RaphaelMeade

Aug 30, 2011
so terryberry what's evil? you've mentioned it alot. where does it come from? objective morality where does that come from? or you don't give a shit about root causes?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
The debate is going down the line of if I SHOUT the most and the LOUDEST, this makes me right. You know who they are.

So some dirty geezer puts his hand up your little girls skirt (or worse) & you think he should carry on breathing ?
If ya talking about me "shouting loudest" well..... Like I said I don't care if you think I'm right or wrong, actually does not matter to me at all I just stated what Id do, like it or lump it

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I tell you what, if someone did that kind of "wrong" to any of my children then I wouldn't be looking to make a "right" I'd be pulling them apart slowly with f***ing power tools & whatever else i could get my hands on.... It would be very wrong in your eyes but my children are precious to me & whoever dares to do anything like that should know they face the worse death I could possibly give them if I got my hands on them..... This is not a debate about the rights of these f***ing animals or what you or anyone else thinks is right or wrong, it's just what would happen & I would not & don't care what people think of me

This. I haven't seen anyone say Mann is a hero. He is scum too. But he killed scum, so there is 1 less scum on this planet. That's a good thing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I just think trying to find a 'cure' for it is about as misguided as it gets.

No fucker found a cure for homosexuality did they.

MMMM, not sure of the Road you are going down. What gets me is the " I would kill the bastard " crowd are actually perpetuating the continuation of Paedophilia not stopping it. As long as the " nonce " is killed, job done, well at least until the next " Nonce" does it again. I can feel all self worthy and self righteous. Not stopping to think for a second, if there is a chance of finding a way to stop people with such heinous thoughts putting them into action, this would be a much better way and would reduce the amount of times it happens in the future. So infact, their barbaric attitudes are assiting paedophilia in the long term.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
so terryberry what's evil? you've mentioned it alot. where does it come from? objective morality where does that come from? or you don't give a shit about root causes?

I don't care about the root cause's.There is no excuse. Sexually abuse a child and you deserve a passport to Hell

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
So some dirty geezer puts his hand up your little girls skirt (or worse) & you think he should carry on breathing ?
If ya talking about me "shouting loudest" well..... Like I said I don't care if you think I'm right or wrong, actually does not matter to me at all I just stated what Id do, like it or lump it

Exactly, the 'understand brigade' talk about paedophilia as some sort of passive 'condition'.

Its adults sexually brutalising, raping and sodomising our children, in some cases killing them too, what root causes do you need to establish ??

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
MMMM, not sure of the Road you are going down. What gets me is the " I would kill the bastard " crowd are actually perpetuating the continuation of Paedophilia not stopping it. As long as the " nonce " is killed, job done, well at least until the next " Nonce" does it again. I can feel all self worthy and self righteous. Not stopping to think for a second, if there is a chance of finding a way to stop people with such heinous thoughts putting them into action, this would be a much better way and would reduce the amount of times it happens in the future. So infact, their barbaric attitudes are assiting paedophilia in the long term.

I am getting at its about sexual preference, years ago bods tried to 'cure' homosexuals. Never happened because there is no 'cure' its what they feel.

Now nonces like to molest children for there sexual gratifiction. Selfish, calculating, and vile to a man.

For that reason alone they deserve nothing but pain.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

Whats evil? Sexually abusing a Child. About as Evil as it get's really.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Not worth trying to reason with them pal. Some people on here seem to think perverts should get chance after chance to prove their worth in society. In truth a nonce will always be a nonce. Some just don't seem willing to accept that

People don't seem to value children's life as precious anymore, look at some of the sentences the judges dish out or the luxuries child murderers are given in prison (little day trips for Roy whiting ect) it makes me sick

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think they should do the same for people who throw Coke bottles from the WSU too.

It would certainly put a stop to the problem. :mad:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Exactly, the 'understand brigade' talk about paedophilia as some sort of passive 'condition'.

Its adults sexually brutalising, raping and sodomising our children, in some cases killing them too, what root causes do you need to establish ??

Nail on head.

Bang on.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
It's more likely to happen again if everyone thought like you & said "ooooh let's send them to the doctors" I bet there'd be less of these cnuts willing to act on their wicked f***ing urges if they thought society would allow the parents to decide their fate

RaphaelMeade

Aug 30, 2011
First off I believe in objective morality (if you're interested in where I believe that comes from then you can ask me). I believe raping a 13 year old girl is an objective evil.

What I will say, when you make a value judgement you immediately step outside of the evolutionary process and say this is good because it's good or this is bad because it's bad. You don't have any where to stand on that statement.
You could say well, my value judgment came from my evolutionary past.
However the dilemma you're faced with is it's just as random as any sense of evolution.
Ultimately, your belief that rape is wrong is as arbitrary as the fact that we've evolved five fingers rather than six.

That's why root causes are important biggully

I am getting at its about sexual preference, years ago bods tried to 'cure' homosexuals. Never happened because there is no 'cure' its what they feel.

Now nonces like to molest children for there sexual gratifiction. Selfish, calculating, and vile to a man.

For that reason alone they deserve nothing but pain.

Sid, you talk a load of old bollocks allot of the time, this however is absolutely bang on.

You cannot cure someone's desires, they are what they are.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Out of interest, have any of the "lets look at the root cause brigade" got kids? I'd be astonished if they said yes.

Ah mate they can't have but they're willing to gamble with the lives of ours with their warped f***ing "cure the nonce" methods

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It's more likely to happen again if everyone thought like you & said "ooooh let's send them to the doctors" I bet there'd be less of these cnuts willing to act on their wicked f***ing urges if they thought society would allow the parents to decide their fate

Have you not noticed how the death sentence in the USA doesn't actually deter people from killing each other?

Your theory on vigilante justice doesn't hold much weight in the real world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here