Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I'm talking crap dickhead I'm telling you what would happen to someone
If they touched my kids

The great irony is that if someone did such a thing it would more than likely be one of your own family or friends.

Would you kill someone you loved? What if it was a beloved brother or sister who did it?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
It's based on the obvious low IQ of people who seem to think killing someone makes them any better than the victim.

Are you stupid ? Read my posts, I don't care if you think it makes me
Better or worse..... couldn't care less, it's just what would happen, just as when you jump in the sea you get wet

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
The great irony is that if someone did such a thing it would more than likely be one of your own family or friends.

Would you kill someone you loved? What if it was a beloved brother or sister who did it?

Then it would have the same ending mate

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
so no one (biggully) wants to give a scientific/evolutionary explaination for why evil exists?

The selfish gene?

Being 'evil' offers an evolutionary advantage. If you're willing to kill someone, it reduces competition for mates and resources. If you're willing to steal you can ge resources with less risk (i.e. don't have to compete for food, just steal someone else's when they're out hunting). There is evidence that a woman's healthier eggs are the ones that are released first (it's why there are an increase in genetic defects in children born to older women), so mating with younger women increases the chance of stronger offspring, and the continued existence of your genes.

Of course, all that probably sounds offensive to some people, because it looks at animalistic behaviour, from the point of view of a more 'cultured' society with morals and such.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
It's based on the obvious low IQ of people who seem to think killing someone makes them any better than the victim.

and your views on their future victims ??

Most predatory paedophiles have molested previously whether they have previous history or not, so the current punishment isnt protecting our children.

What exactly would you prefer to happen to an adult that has been actively molesting children since adolescents, that kidnaps, brutalises, rapes a baby, then post its images on the internet for those other misunderstood souls that you seem to want some level of leniency ?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Whether you would get angry enough and be justified in killing someone who touched your kids is different to whether a sick and violent killer was 'justified' in killing a paedophile, surely?

Only to the rational mind Lush.

There's been many incredible stories over the years publicised in regards to how forgiving humans can be in regards to those who have harmed them or their family.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Whether you would get angry enough and be justified in killing someone who touched your kids is different to whether a sick and violent killer was 'justified' in killing a paedophile, surely?

Very true & I'm not saying it was justified I'm just saying it happened & if I were the parent of the nonces victims then I'd be glad hed suffered

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
and your views on their future victims ??

Most predatory paedophiles have molested previously whether they have previous history or not, so the current punishment isnt protecting our children.

What exactly would you prefer to happen to an adult that has been actively molesting children since adolescents, that kidnaps, brutalises, rapes a baby, then post its images on the internet for those other misunderstood souls that you seem to want some level of leniency ?

Do you know why we can't get to these people before they do molest kids?

It's because of the morons who spout crap like "i'd kill em" that create an environment where nobody would come forward for medical help due to the stigma and misinformation associated with the condition.

They key is getting these people to seek help before they DO molest a child. It's easier to monitor people who are wanting help than those who are driven underground by the hang em high brigade.

If they do commit a crime then absolutely they should be jailed, but jail should be used as a way to give them help, not disembowel them.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The selfish gene?

Being 'evil' offers an evolutionary advantage. If you're willing to kill someone, it reduces competition for mates and resources. If you're willing to steal you can ge resources with less risk (i.e. don't have to compete for food, just steal someone else's when they're out hunting). There is evidence that a woman's healthier eggs are the ones that are released first (it's why there are an increase in genetic defects in children born to older women), so mating with younger women increases the chance of stronger offspring, and the continued existence of your genes.

Of course, all that probably sounds offensive to some people, because it looks at animalistic behaviour, from the point of view of a more 'cultured' society with morals and such.

You're spot on.

Evil is just a word that is used to describe human traits that others find offesnsive.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
The selfish gene?

That all well & good if ya wanna sit down & have a good read & be intellectual about it but if ya kid had been killed I doubt youd sit & reflect on it like an out of touch nutty proffesor

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place

It's because of the morons who spout crap like "i'd kill em" that create an environment where nobody would come forward for medical help due to the stigma and misinformation associated with the condition.

They key is getting these people to seek help before they DO molest a child. It's easier to monitor people who are wanting help than those who are driven underground by the hang em high brigade.

If they do commit a crime then absolutely they should be jailed, but jail should be used as a way to give them help, not disembowel them.

Sorry mate, I disagree. If they commit a crime against kids, they should be shot!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

f*** off you absolute cock !!!
Like a pedo is gonna come forward for help before he acted on it you prize prick !!!

"help the nonce" it's not an endangered species ya ****

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
You're spot on.

Evil is just a word that is used to describe human traits that others find offesnsive.

Oooh dear !!!
So in your eyes maybe it's not evil, maybe we just perceive it as evil, is that what you're saying ?

I think you're a wrong un tbh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here