Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I think the problem is that many people think this condition is something that the majority of people who have it actually enjoy it. Most of them would suffer from it.

If it's a mental condition thats like an addiction then as with most addicts they would suffer a lot of mental anguish due to the condition.

Like a junkie who steals to feed their habit, they get a rush when they get the hit but after that subsides they feel much remorse for what they have done.

But the cycle continues and their self loath grows more and more.

My Life.

The f***ing irony of your drivel is that 38% of heroin addicts are sexual abuse victims.

How many months of planning/grooming/chatting to these kids does it take?? How much time for there 'anguish'.

Your statement is a load of old bollocks.

"Most of them would suffer from it"

That has actually made my skin crawl.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
While I can see where you are coming from TB, I don't see where the answer is down that route. I'm not being flippant, but to have a sea-change in attitude that makes paedaphiliacs or people who struggle to restrain their urges in that direction, treated by society as someone with an illness that needs treatment is just not going to happen. There is not going to be the equivalent of a nicotine patch, as we encourage the guy in the office to continue giving up on his sexual urges towards the under age.

It remains an interesting study for scientists, and researchers into mental health, to the extent that perhaps they could one day identify something in the brain, that could be treated with drugs. Perhaps it's the next ADHD or something, that we can supress with drugs.

But in the meantime, this remains one of the most abhorent crimes that exist. The reaction to "kill the bastard" is merely the reflex to that moment when you picture the victim as a child in your family that you love and protect with all of your being. Moments after imagining that happening to them, I think most of us feel an unstoppable anger in ourselves that just wants 5 minutes alone in a room with the perpetrator of the crime.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Im sure he wouldn't drive drunk

I also dont think you plan, prepare, manipulate, and then rape a f***ing child.

To comapre that to a drink driver is insane.

I am sure the bloke is on a wind up.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But in the meantime, this remains one of the most abhorent crimes that exist. The reaction to "kill the bastard" is merely the reflex to that moment when you picture the victim as a child in your family that you love and protect with all of your being. Moments after imagining that happening to them, I think most of us feel an unstoppable anger in ourselves that just wants 5 minutes alone in a room with the perpetrator of the crime.

I agree with you that it is a revolting crime, but what I don't understand is why the actions of a paedophile are deemed to be 'worse' than those of (for example) someone who kills a pensioner, and therefore is deserving of the ultimate sanction that society can provide, which is state killing.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Nice way to show your complete ignorance on the subject.

You don't even know what the term paedophile entails. You could be a paedophile all your life and never touch a child.

People do seek medical/psycholoigcal help for this condition which makes your rant look even more ridiculous.

You really are an Idiott

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Great, now he's accusing us of being paedophiles. f***ing hell. What next????
He really, REALLY didn't. This is exactly the sort of reaction that makes this subject borderline impossible to discuss. He's saying A PERSON can have these feelings/urges without acting on them. If you want to have a sensible adult conversation at least READ before throwing idiotic accusations around.

If people [...] rape kids, kill them. I don't understand how ANYONE can argue against this.
Because I, for one, don't believe in execution. For any crime. I think life should mean life, and paedophilia should probably be upgraded to a life sentence like murder. But I live in what i thought was a civilised society and think the taking of another life is equally as 'evil' as the act you use to justify it. Even more so if the 'justice' is dealt out by a scumbag who is just as low as the condemned.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
My Life.

The f***ing irony of your drivel is that 38% of heroin addicts are sexual abuse victims.

How many months of planning/grooming/chatting to these kids does it take?? How much time for there 'anguish'.

Your statement is a load of old bollocks.

"Most of them would suffer from it"

That has actually made my skin crawl.

Horrible cnuts hiding behind intellect, at best this is just a case of too much reading & not living in the real world, at worst ...... Well the mind boggles don't it

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
While I can see where you are coming from TB, I don't see where the answer is down that route. I'm not being flippant, but to have a sea-change in attitude that makes paedaphiliacs or people who struggle to restrain their urges in that direction, treated by society as someone with an illness that needs treatment is just not going to happen. There is not going to be the equivalent of a nicotine patch, as we encourage the guy in the office to continue giving up on his sexual urges towards the under age.

It remains an interesting study for scientists, and researchers into mental health, to the extent that perhaps they could one day identify something in the brain, that could be treated with drugs. Perhaps it's the next ADHD or something, that we can supress with drugs.

The issue being overlooked is the "kill the bastard" attitude is every bit as vile and sickening.

Murder is the most vile act a human can commit against another. To even consider it should be considered distrurbing.

Yet we have a bunch of people on here sugesting the most vile crime known to man is actually the answer to this issue.

The hypocrisy is staggering and quite ironic.

It's also counter productive because if all of a sudden if it was open seaosn on people with this condition those who have not offended would go even further underground and be further away from help or support.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I agree with you that it is a revolting crime, but what I don't understand is why the actions of a paedophile are deemed to be 'worse' than those of (for example) someone who kills a pensioner, and therefore is deserving of the ultimate sanction that society can provide, which is state killing.

I guess it's a combination of the stronger feeling of being your childs protector, combined with the all the long-term affects you see in that once innocent face as a result. or if they are killed the life they had ahead of them being ripped from them.

Saying that, I do also find attacks, rapes and murders on pensioners disgusting crimes, but you're right, it doesn't draw the same level of impassioned response.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The issue being overlooked is the "kill the bastard" attitude is every bit as vile and sickening.

What sets them apart is what has caused that reaction.

1. Anger, fury, hatred at seeing the life and / or innocence taken from a child.

or

2. A perverse sexual desire towards a child.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you here, those two situations are in no way "every bit as vile and sickening" as each other. One we can have some semblence of understanding for the rage, and the other is just sickening to our very core.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
and your views on their future victims ??

Most predatory paedophiles have molested previously whether they have previous history or not, so the current punishment isnt protecting our children.

What exactly would you prefer to happen to an adult that has been actively molesting children since adolescents, that kidnaps, brutalises, rapes a baby, then post its images on the internet for those other misunderstood souls that you seem to want some level of leniency ?

But is that any better than a serial murderer of adults?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

Excellent post

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
He really, REALLY didn't. This is exactly the sort of reaction that makes this subject borderline impossible to discuss. He's saying A PERSON can have these feelings/urges without acting on them. If you want to have a sensible adult conversation at least READ before throwing idiotic accusations around.

Because I, for one, don't believe in execution. For any crime. I think life should mean life, and paedophilia should probably be upgraded to a life sentence like murder. But I live in what i thought was a civilised society and think the taking of another life is equally as 'evil' as the act you use to justify it. Even more so if the 'justice' is dealt out by a scumbag who is just as low as the condemned.

See that argument I can take on board & fair enough you have your views (against the death pen) fair enough & I can see why you wouldn't want another scumbag dishing it out, although I for one have no sympathy for the nonce & how he met his maker don't bother me but TB the strangely named US are warped & vile

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here