Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
f*** off you absolute cock !!!
Like a pedo is gonna come forward for help before he acted on it you prize prick !!!

"help the nonce" it's not an endangered species ya ****

Nice way to show your complete ignorance on the subject.

You don't even know what the term paedophile entails. You could be a paedophile all your life and never touch a child.

People do seek medical/psycholoigcal help for this condition which makes your rant look even more ridiculous.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Which goes back to my earlier point. Why wait until a crime (involving an act, that is actually reported, that goes before court, where the perpetrator is found guilty) when you COULD stop it happening before young lives are ruined?

How could ya ?
Go on..... Hit me with your wisdom

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place

You don't even know what the term paedophile entails. You could be a paedophile all your life and never touch a child.

People do seek medical/psycholoigcal help for this condition which makes your rant look even more ridiculous.

Great, now he's accusing us of being paedophiles. f***ing hell. What next????

If people seek medical help for this condition, that's good news. If people don't and rape kids, kill them. I don't understand how ANYONE can argue against this.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

Expert are ya ?
People like you have a lot to answer for

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
so what makes this society more cultured than the animalistic culture.

Clothes. An increase in altruism (my brother shares my genes, by helping his kids, I'm increasing the chances of the continued existence of my genes).

There is no longer the same evolutionary pressure. Farming and manufacturing. Hospitals. Community awareness and law and order, established governments. People who aren't great hunters still can get plenty of food and resources through other means. Your appeal to potential mates is not based on the same things it used to be.There is a greater pressure on fitting in to society, you are shunned more if you don't fit in to society, so your greatest chance of procreating and passing on your genes is to fit in to society.

I could just be waffling at this point.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Oooh dear !!!
So in your eyes maybe it's not evil, maybe we just perceive it as evil, is that what you're saying ?

I think you're a wrong un tbh

It's not "evil", it's part of human nature.

In Ancient Greece, a time where modern scholars consider some of the greatest minds to have existed paedophilia was openly accepted.

*NOTE* this does not mean I accept it as such, this is merely an example of how it is very much part of human nature and the concept of it being "evil" is one thats changed many times over history.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Clothes. An increase in altruism (my brother shares my genes, by helping his kids, I'm increasing the chances of the continued existence of my genes).

There is no longer the same evolutionary pressure. Farming and manufacturing. Hospitals. Community awareness and law and order, established governments. People who aren't great hunters still can get plenty of food and resources through other means. Your appeal to potential mates is not based on the same things it used to be.There is a greater pressure on fitting in to society, you are shunned more if you don't fit in to society, so your greatest chance of procreating and passing on your genes is to fit in to society.

I could just be waffling at this point.

Yes mate, you are!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*** off you absolute cock !!!
Like a pedo is gonna come forward for help before he acted on it you prize prick !!!

"help the nonce" it's not an endangered species ya ****

Does this abuse of TB make you feel Manly ?. Totally unwarranted.

Do you know why we can't get to these people before they do molest kids?

It's because of the morons who spout crap like "i'd kill em" that create an environment where nobody would come forward for medical help due to the stigma and misinformation associated with the condition.

They key is getting these people to seek help before they DO molest a child. It's easier to monitor people who are wanting help than those who are driven underground by the hang em high brigade.

If they do commit a crime then absolutely they should be jailed, but jail should be used as a way to give them help, not disembowel them.

I've disagreed with most of what you've written on this but there is a valid reasoning here.

The thing is, how do you even go about getting the message across to these people, to stop it before it starts would be ideal but it just won't happen.

A desire is a desire, the very nature of it would stop people from seeking medical help, after all I have a feeling that they would not even consider that they have problem.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He's saying nonces are not evil mate so I don't care

Where did he say that ?. He is putting forward an intelligent argument and getting abused and showing admirable restraint imo. Shame an important debate has sunk to people telling him he is a Prick just because he has the audacity to challenge some of the " eye for an eye " thinking. We ALL agree Paedophilia is abhorent but disagree on how to tackle it as far as I can see.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
A desire is a desire, the very nature of it would stop people from seeking medical help, after all I have a feeling that they would not even consider that they have problem.

I think the problem is that many people think this condition is something that the majority of people who have it actually enjoy it. Most of them would suffer from it.

If it's a mental condition thats like an addiction then as with most addicts they would suffer a lot of mental anguish due to the condition.

Like a junkie who steals to feed their habit, they get a rush when they get the hit but after that subsides they feel much remorse for what they have done.

But the cycle continues and their self loath grows more and more.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Where did he say that ?. He is putting forward an intelligent argument and getting abused and showing admirable restraint imo. Shame an important debate has sunk to people telling him he is a Prick just because he has the audacity to challenge some of the " eye for an eye " thinking. We ALL agree Paedophilia is abhorent but disagree on how to tackle it as far as I can see.

Haha read back mate, he says exactly that !!!
He says it human nature

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I think the problem is that many people think this condition is something that the majority of people who have it actually enjoy it. Most of them would suffer from it.

If it's a mental condition thats like an addiction then as with most addicts they would suffer a lot of mental anguish due to the condition.

Like a junkie who steals to feed their habit, they get a rush when they get the hit but after that subsides they feel much remorse for what they have done.

But the cycle continues and their self loath grows more and more.

And now he pity's the poor nonces

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here