Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
First off I believe in objective morality (if you're interested in where I believe that comes from then you can ask me). I believe raping a 13 year old girl is an objective evil.

What I will say, when you make a value judgement you immediately step outside of the evolutionary process and say this is good because it's good or this is bad because it's bad. You don't have any where to stand on that statement.
You could say well, my value judgment came from my evolutionary past.
However the dilemma you're faced with is it's just as random as any sense of evolution.
Ultimately, your belief that rape is wrong is as arbitrary as the fact that we've evolved five fingers rather than six.

That's why root causes are important biggully

Sounds like an excuse to me

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Have you not noticed how the death sentence in the USA doesn't actually deter people from killing each other?

Your theory on vigilante justice doesn't hold much weight in the real world.

Don't give a shit mate..... Anyone touches my kids I kill em !
Hows that for rational f***ing debate

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
First off I believe in objective morality (if you're interested in where I believe that comes from then you can ask me). I believe raping a 13 year old girl is an objective evil.

What I will say, when you make a value judgement you immediately step outside of the evolutionary process and say this is good because it's good or this is bad because it's bad. You don't have any where to stand on that statement.
You could say well, my value judgment came from my evolutionary past.
However the dilemma you're faced with is it's just as random as any sense of evolution.
Ultimately, your belief that rape is wrong is as arbitrary as the fact that we've evolved five fingers rather than six.

That's why root causes are important biggully

If that if that is your version of root causes, then it is more baffling than enlightening.

RaphaelMeade

Aug 30, 2011
Yeah it's an excuse for how evolutionary science & our evolutionary past can't explain objective morality. My question was a bigger question as to how/where this evil manifests? I'm not simply talking about this Mitchell Harrison guy & I did actually comment that was an objective evil.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Incredibly irrational.

You could kill an innocent, wrongly accused person.

Which would then make you the trash you so despise.

Is your argument based on the prospect of a carriage of mis-justice or based on a believe that child molesters, rapists and murderers require a greater level of understanding from those that find their actions so abhorrent we would happily see them killed ..... slowly ?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I'm Leaving this thread as It's pointless, we are universes apart on this issue & all it's managing to do is piss me off, let's just pray/hope none of us are faced with any of these situations...... I'm out

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That's absolute rubbish mate & the thought you can prevent a nonce from being a nonce is also pathetic

That's a different argument. I'm simply highlighting the fact that the misrepresentation of positions (can paedophilia be cured/prevented = sympathy for paedophiles) is being done on both sides of the argument (the nonce got what he deserved = holding Man up as a hero). That isn't 'absolute rubbish'.

That is not the same argument as to whether paedophilia can be cured or prevented, which you are free to think is rubbish.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Is your argument based on the prospect of a carriage of mis-justice or based on a believe that child molesters, rapists and murderers require a greater level of understanding from those that find their actions so abhorrent we would happily see them killed ..... slowly ?

It's based on the obvious low IQ of people who seem to think killing someone makes them any better than the victim.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Absolutely not.

All it takes is some moron with a gripe to accuse someone of molesting a child and you end up with the likes of people in this thread who are baying for that persons blood and talking crap like "i'd kill em".

Fliers accuse innocent man of paedophilia | Stuff.co.nz

Are you on thew wind up or are you that naive to think it doesnt happen?

The fella said he would kill someone who put a ill hand on his child.

You have the audacity to question that.

The love for you child is actually so strong, it is irrational. As it should be.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Absolutely not.

All it takes is some moron with a gripe to accuse someone of molesting a child and you end up with the likes of people in this thread who are baying for that persons blood and talking crap like "i'd kill em".

Fliers accuse innocent man of paedophilia | Stuff.co.nz

Are you on thew wind up or are you that naive to think it doesnt happen?

I'm not talking crap dickhead I'm telling you what would happen to someone
If they touched my kids

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hey Tyrone, have you heard of this new thing called DNA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone here said they'd wait for dna evidence before ripping the innards out of the guy who touched their kid? How DNA evidence takes time to test. There is also the issue that a great number of victims of rape and sexual abuse don't rush to report it, often feeling ashamed and dirty and washing the evidence away themselves. Are those that have this gut reaction to rip nonces apart going to have the compsure to stop and wit for evidence to be collected and proof beyond a reasonable doubt?

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
It's based on the obvious low IQ of people who seem to think killing someone makes them any better than the victim.

Even your avatar looks astounded at some of your comments!

How many times do I/we have to repeat ourselves - I DO NOT THINK THAT NATHAN MANN (or whatever his name is) IS ANY BETTER THAN THE NONCE!

COMPRENDEZ !?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here