Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It's called "mitigating circumstances" and that is recognised in law.

While setting out to kill, and indeed killing is deemed murder in both cases, the mitigating circumstances make them HUGELY different in my eyes, and I don't believe that makes me a hypocrite.

There are no "mitigating circumstances" when it comes to a paedophile raping and murdering a child, as opposed to a violent reaction to discovering that act has taken place, and the perpetrator is stood in from of you smiling in post-coital satisfaction.

The issue is though that the majority of paedophiles don't rape children. Those that do would be in the minority because for most people with this condition is doesn't escalate to such brutal stages.

The solution being suggested by quite a few is "shoot them all".

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I have just tried to look into TB's comments and have a reasoned debate about a serious topic, if that makes me vile, Hands up I am vile. Well done mate , you are a fully rounded magnificent specimen of the human race, award yourself a gold star.

Thought you agreed with everything he said rather than debate any of it so why should I view you any differently to him ?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
The issue is though that the majority of paedophiles don't rape children. Those that do would be in the minority because for most people with this condition is doesn't escalate to such brutal stages.

The solution being suggested by quite a few is "shoot them all".

I'd stick you in the line up to.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its been interesting. I think everyone has agreed paedophilia is an abhorent crime, just about the worst. How to tackle the issue is devisive. If anyone suggests there may be a different solution to killing them, they are then labelled by Tezz and the others as Paedo's so its very hard to have an intelligent debate on this matter ( or any other probably ) with people like this. Thankfully the justice system is kept out of the hands of people / vigilantees or we would see public executions and stonings in the local square. An eye for an eye, does not work, never will so surely it is better to stop people who think like this BEFORE they act on them. I feel this is not good enough and the hang em high crowd actually want paedophilia to continue so they can " kill the bastards ".

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This thread is teetering very closely to the line of being closed.

I am surprised at least 4 people have not been banned already tbh.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thought you agreed with everything he said rather than debate any of it so why should I view you any differently to him ?

Are you stupid or something ?.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I am surprised at least 4 people have not been banned already tbh.

Who and why should they be banned? It has been a heated debate. But talking about bans is just silly. If we cant have a debate with a bit of passion then would is the point of this site existing.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'd stick you in the line up to.

That’s because you’re a know nothing f**k.

Hat’s off to Tyrone for standing his ground and trying to explain his point to people who are clearly idiots, I gave up yesterday.

I’m glad we have people like Tyrone, Uncle Spielburg, Chesney Christ, Edna ect on this thread, people who can talk about issues like adults with an open mind and make reasoned coherent arguments to back up their theories.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Say you had a child that was sexually abused, and killed even (god forbid). What punishment would you be satisfied with? Would you still wish him to get the help he needs? Would you still pity him?

I'd hope they put them in jail for life. I would not want them dead though. Death is not a punishment for a life sentence crime, its a way out. I'd hope that somehow they could study or research the individual to find out possible ways to prevent this happening to other kids in the future. Killing someone doesn't allow you that opportunity.

Would I pity them? If they showed great remorse for their actions I might not go so far as pity, but I would not condemn them completely as a human being if it was something they did not have full control over.

It's the same if a Schizophrenic killed my child. Do I condemn the poor sod becuase they were born with a brain thats hard wiring was stuffed from birth?

Nobody asks to be like this. I don't believe people wake up and think i've had enough of shagging 40 year old women, think i'll go shag some kids.

I'm just glad I wasn't born with such a condition because it would be an absolute awful thing to carry with you through life.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The issue is though that the majority of paedophiles don't rape children.

And the majority of families of the victims don't exact murderous revenge.

I was dealing with the scenarios when this DOES happen, and which mental state I can understand, and my "hypocritical" differentiation between the two murders.

Anyone, I've made my points, you've made yours. We'll agree to differ. There is no easy answer, or it would have been done by now. While you manage to remain very balanced in your stance on the two types of murders, I cannot. One I understand what drives you to do such a thing, the other is just beyond the realms of my comprehension.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Its been interesting. I think everyone has agreed paedophilia is an abhorent crime, just about the worst. How to tackle the issue is devisive. If anyone suggests there may be a different solution to killing them, they are then labelled by Tezz and the others as Paedo's so its very hard to have an intelligent debate on this matter ( or any other probably ) with people like this. Thankfully the justice system is kept out of the hands of people / vigilantees or we would see public executions and stonings in the local square. An eye for an eye, does not work, never will so surely it is better to stop people who think like this BEFORE they act on them. I feel this is not good enough and the hang em high crowd actually want paedophilia to continue so they can " kill the bastards ".
I've heard it all now!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Who and why should they be banned? It has been a heated debate. But talking about bans is just silly. If we cant have a debate with a bit of passion then would is the point of this site existing.

Suggesting you'd shoot someone who has committed no crime simply because he wants to understand abuse to prevent/reduce future occurences of it rather than wait for it to happen then kill abusers, isn't passionate debate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here