Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
The problem I have with TB and yes we crossed swords on this topic some months ago and as now he showed a level of support to the perpetrators whilst making very little effort to condemn these heinous actions.

Its that he shows ambivalence towards the victims, the babies, children and teenagers that are being brutalised whilst trying very hard to understand and wish to evolve some kind of therapies to help these vile criminals all in the name of prevention.

Some feel it is all very worthy, but its wholly flawed view when dealing with monsters with an overwhelming desire to engage in brutal sexual contact with minors no matter how young their victims might be.

How can you have nothing but hatred for them ??

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I'd hope they put them in jail for life. I would not want them dead though. Death is not a punishment for a life sentence crime, its a way out. I'd hope that somehow they could study or research the individual to find out possible ways to prevent this happening to other kids in the future. Killing someone doesn't allow you that opportunity.

Would I pity them? If they showed great remorse for their actions I might not go so far as pity, but I would not condemn them completely as a human being if it was something they did not have full control over.

It's the same if a Schizophrenic killed my child. Do I condemn the poor sod becuase they were born with a brain thats hard wiring was stuffed from birth?

Nobody asks to be like this. I don't believe people wake up and think i've had enough of shagging 40 year old women, think i'll go shag some kids.

I'm just glad I wasn't born with such a condition because it would be an absolute awful thing to carry with you through life.

I've only read the first line of that - is jail a punishment, no !

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I'd hope they put them in jail for life. I would not want them dead though. Death is not a punishment for a life sentence crime, its a way out. I'd hope that somehow they could study or research the individual to find out possible ways to prevent this happening to other kids in the future. Killing someone doesn't allow you that opportunity.

Would I pity them? If they showed great remorse for their actions I might not go so far as pity, but I would not condemn them completely as a human being if it was something they did not have full control over.

It's the same if a Schizophrenic killed my child. Do I condemn the poor sod becuase they were born with a brain thats hard wiring was stuffed from birth?

Nobody asks to be like this. I don't believe people wake up and think i've had enough of shagging 40 year old women, think i'll go shag some kids.

I'm just glad I wasn't born with such a condition because it would be an absolute awful thing to carry with you through life.

You are entitle to that view, but i think you are in a minority.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can people stop saying 'TB'. In a debate that has Tyrone Biggums on one side and TerryBerry on the other, it's very confusing.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I've only read the first line of that - is jail a punishment, no !

I'd be more concerned with looking after my kid in the aftermarth of the event than worrying about revenge.

I mean really, what use is a parent to a child when the parents in jail for 10 years for killing someone.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The problem I have with TB and yes we crossed swords on this topic some months ago and as now he showed a level of support to the perpetrators whilst making very little effort to condemn these heinous actions.

Its that he shows ambivalence towards the victims, the babies, children and teenagers that are being brutalised whilst trying very hard to understand and wish to evolve some kind of therapies to help these vile criminals all in the name of prevention.

Some feel it is all very worthy, but its wholly flawed view when dealing with monsters with an overwhelming desire to engage in brutal sexual contact with minors no matter how young their victims might be.

How can you have nothing but hatred for them ??

Can you show me where Tyrone is showing them support? I read his post as saying they should be jailed, how is that supporting them?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Can you show me where Tyrone is showing them support? I read his post as saying they should be jailed, how is that supporting them?

I said a level of support and the following quotes were from him on his first few posts, I could go on.

When discussing paedophilia and there disgusting crimes the following quotes show to me a level of support no doubt,
It's a mental disorder.

Make no mistake, the guy who murdered this chap is a far, far worse human being and danger to society.

So what makes you a world expert on this subject to declare it is no illness?

You make it sound like the decision to molest children is a simple one. That it's something that they think nothing of and go along merrily in life with no guilt in conscience of their act.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I said a level of support and the following quotes were from him on his first few posts, I could go on.

When discussing paedophilia and there disgusting crimes the following quotes show to me a level of support no doubt,
It's a mental disorder.

Make no mistake, the guy who murdered this chap is a far, far worse human being and danger to society.

So what makes you a world expert on this subject to declare it is no illness?

You make it sound like the decision to molest children is a simple one. That it's something that they think nothing of and go along merrily in life with no guilt in conscience of their act.

How does any of that show support? x is worse than y does mot mean y has my sympathy. "You are not an expert in this topic of debate" is not sympathy.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

It's a mental disorder.

So in your world saying that someone is a danger to society makes them a supporter of paedophiles, I don't get it.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
So in your world saying that someone is a danger to society makes them a supporter of paedophiles, I don't get it.

I really didnt expect you to get it. you rarely do.

Again I mentioned ' a level of support'.

You might want to re-read his posts on this matter and see his general lack of empathy with the victims compared to his effort to offer excuse, reason and support to those that harm our children.

The sentence you highlited, shows again how TB felt the guy who murdered the paedophile is a far, far worse human being than the guy who raped his 13 year old victim.

A warped view.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The sentence you highlited, shows again how TB felt the guy who murdered the paedophile is a far, far worse human being than the guy who raped his 13 year old victim.
A warped view.

Warped?

The guy murdered two old people and disemboweld another human being. Disemboweling another human being while they are alive is right off the scales in the warped department.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I really didnt expect you to get it. you rarely do.

Again I mentioned ' a level of support'.

You might want to re-read his posts on this matter and see his general lack of empathy with the victims compared to his effort to offer excuse, reason and support to those that harm our children.

A warped view.

Do you have sympathy for a man who breaks into the house of a bed-bound pensioner, and batters her to death (with suggestions of sexual motivation)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here