Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Its been interesting. I think everyone has agreed paedophilia is an abhorent crime, just about the worst. How to tackle the issue is devisive. If anyone suggests there may be a different solution to killing them, they are then labelled by Tezz and the others as Paedo's so its very hard to have an intelligent debate on this matter ( or any other probably ) with people like this. Thankfully the justice system is kept out of the hands of people / vigilantees or we would see public executions and stonings in the local square. An eye for an eye, does not work, never will so surely it is better to stop people who think like this BEFORE they act on them. I feel this is not good enough and the hang em high crowd actually want paedophilia to continue so they can " kill the bastards ".

Hold on, not at any point did i call you a peado & the fact you're saying us "hang em high crowd" want it to continue shows you to be a bit of an idiot.... You put words into my mouth I have not said & then accuse me of wanting paedophilia to continue, looks like you fell from your high horse there pal

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Have to say I dont agree with Tyrone bigguns but he has put an argument and been unfairly slaughtered for it, mis represented and abused. although He does dodge tricky questions.

BTW
Anyone who likes glee deserves the death penalty.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Have to say I dont agree with Tyrone bigguns but he has put an argument and been unfairly slaughtered for it, mis represented and abused. although He does dodge tricky questions.

BTW
Anyone who likes glee deserves the death penalty.

You agree peado's are not evil ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ah sorry ignore the last, I misread your post

So you just had an emotional reaction to a perceived occurence, and you made a mistake accusing the wrong person of something.

Do you not see why parents of victims shouldn't be in charge of getting justice?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
So you just had an emotional reaction to a perceived occurence, and you made a mistake accusing the wrong person of something.

Do you not see why parents of victims shouldn't be in charge of getting justice?

Erm...... No I just misread something then asked him a simple question. I didn't jump on him or abuse him I simply asked if he agreed.
How can you use that as an example to try & win a debate ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You didn't just misread the post, you inferred a belief that you have already established you find offensive. It wasn't a simple question, it was a challenge, you were asking him to clarify that his position was what (you'd thought) he had just said it was.

I'm not trying to win a debate, this isn't a competition. There isn't a way this debate ends with a winner and a loser. I was trying to make a point. In your haste to get ready to reiterate your position on the topic, you didn't pay attention to what was written, and as a consequence misread what was being said, and reacted to that instead.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You didn't just misread the post, you inferred a belief that you have already established you find offensive. It wasn't a simple question, it was a challenge, you were asking him to clarify that his position was what (you'd thought) he had just said it was.

I'm not trying to win a debate, this isn't a competition. There isn't a way this debate ends with a winner and a loser. I was trying to make a point. In your haste to get ready to reiterate your position on the topic, you didn't pay attention to what was written, and as a consequence misread what was being said, and reacted to that instead.

A bit like the vigilantes who attacked the house of a paediatrician then?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

Wtf !!!
Don't start typing a thousand word essay on my thoughts & motives for asking one simple question with no abuse or insult in it at all.
Even if that was the case & it was a challenge because I acted on my emotions then that proves I double checked before insulted or jumped to any conclusion so your little theory still holds no weight

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wtf !!!
Don't start typing a thousand word essay on my thoughts & motives for asking one simple question with no abuse or insult in it at all.
Even if that was the case & it was a challenge because I acted on my emotions then that proves I double checked before insulted or jumped to any conclusion so your little theory still holds no weight

Once again, I'll say it. I didn't accuse you of abuse.

Secondly, the fact you had to write a second post and apologise shows you didn't double chec until after the fact.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Once again, I'll say it. I didn't accuse you of abuse.

Secondly, the fact you had to write a second post and apologise shows you didn't double chec until after the fact.
After the fact I had done what ? Asked him a question ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here