Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
The reason I asked if looney agreed was because having been part of this thread for a while now I was under the impression he did not share the same views as Tyrone biggums, then I thought he's post said he did, therefore wondered where he stood on it as I was a little confused..... Until I read his post back again, if one of you had made the post I THOUGHT looney had made I would not have questioned it as I already know your stance.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oh I'm sorry didn't you read the previous posts where I explained I'd misread ?

You read looney's post where you thought he said he agreed with Tyrone.
You asked him if he agreed with Tyrone (it wasn't 'do you agree...?' it was 'you agree...?' - they indicate different intents)
You then realised you had misread.

Your post explaining you had misread looney's post doesn't explain why you asked the question in the first place.

If it was just a simple question, without insult or abuse, why did you apologise for asking it?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
You read looney's post where you thought he said he agreed with Tyrone.
You asked him if he agreed with Tyrone (it wasn't 'do you agree...?' it was 'you agree...?' - they indicate different intents)
You then realised you had misread.

Your post explaining you had misread looney's post doesn't explain why you asked the question in the first place.

If it was just a simple question, without insult or abuse, why did you apologise for asking it?

For assuming he'd agree with something as retarded as the fact "peodos are not evil" when he in fact didn't of course.... Why else ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The reason I asked if looney agreed was because having been part of this thread for a while now I was under the impression he did not share the same views as Tyrone biggums, then I thought he's post said he did, therefore wondered where he stood on it as I was a little confused..... Until I read his post back again, if one of you had made the post I THOUGHT looney had made I would not have questioned it as I already know your stance.

Fair enough, why not explain that earlier? And to bring our two parralel discussions together, why apologise for asking the question?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
For assuming he'd agree with something as retarded as the fact "peodos are not evil" when he in fact didn't of course.... Why else ?

So, it wasn't a simple question, it was a loaded question where you were ready to suggest offensively that his position was wrong? Which brings me back to the point about you wanting to reiterate your position, and in your rush to do so, you failed to pay attention to the details.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
So, it wasn't a simple question, it was a loaded question where you were ready to suggest offensively that his position was wrong? Which brings me back to the point about you wanting to reiterate your position, and in your rush to do so, you failed to pay attention to the details.

To be honest mate i wasnt looking for a big row when I asked it if that's what you mean, I ducked out earlier as it all got a bit much if you care to look back, I just wondered where he stood as what I THOUGHT he'd put seemed to be in contrast to his previous posts

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Also only came back onto the thread as I had a response from US saying I'd called him a peado (Wich I absolutely did not)

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Also only came back onto the thread as I had a response from US saying I'd called him a peado (Wich I absolutely did not)
Maybe in his haste knowing I (along with others) didn't share his views he assumed this was me when in fact it could have been somebody else.... Same kinda mistake really don't ya think

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
lol you're welcome

Cheers Tezza :wave:

Reading this thread there are some things that EVERYONE agrees with (i.e that the crimes committed by child sex offenders are heinous, disgusting and a blight on society), and there are some things that we CANNOT agree on (i.e cause, effect and solution, should it be prison or capital punishment).

There are no apologists from what I can see, just some expressing caution, and stating that there is a difference between justice and revenge.

Some of you know my personal history on this, and I found that revenge did not work for me, and it took me about 25 years to seek professional help.From a victim's perspective, it is a crime that is impossible to forget, but there are people out there who can help you come to terms with it, and I wish I had seen one many years ago.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Cheers Tezza :wave:

Reading this thread there are some things that EVERYONE agrees with (i.e that the crimes committed by child sex offenders are heinous, disgusting and a blight on society), and there are some things that we CANNOT agree on (i.e cause, effect and solution, should it be prison or capital punishment).

There are no apologists from what I can see, just some expressing caution, and stating that there is a difference between justice and revenge.

Some of you know my personal history on this, and I found that revenge did not work for me, and it took me about 25 years to seek professional help.From a victim's perspective, it is a crime that is impossible to forget, but there are people out there who can help you come to terms with it, and I wish I had seen one many years ago.

Well I wish you well el pres & hope you are getting whatever help it is that you are needing now.
I'm 100% going to leave this thread alone now as everyone has said their piece & as somebody has said, it's going around in circles.
Although it's been heated I have jumped down some people's throats as it's something I feel very strongly about having 5 children 1 of Wich is seriously ill tends to make you almost too protective but inwish youball well & maybe we'll have some lighter hearted chats on other threads

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Where did he say that ?. He is putting forward an intelligent argument and getting abused and showing admirable restraint imo. Shame an important debate has sunk to people telling him he is a Prick just because he has the audacity to challenge some of the " eye for an eye " thinking. We ALL agree Paedophilia is abhorent but disagree on how to tackle it as far as I can see.

Totally this

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
I'd hope they put them in jail for life. I would not want them dead though. Death is not a punishment for a life sentence crime, its a way out. I'd hope that somehow they could study or research the individual to find out possible ways to prevent this happening to other kids in the future. Killing someone doesn't allow you that opportunity.

Would I pity them? If they showed great remorse for their actions I might not go so far as pity, but I would not condemn them completely as a human being if it was something they did not have full control over.

It's the same if a Schizophrenic killed my child. Do I condemn the poor sod becuase they were born with a brain thats hard wiring was stuffed from birth?

Nobody asks to be like this. I don't believe people wake up and think i've had enough of shagging 40 year old women, think i'll go shag some kids.

I'm just glad I wasn't born with such a condition because it would be an absolute awful thing to carry with you through life.

With out wanting to sound like a bleeding heart Liberal, I actually agree with all of the above.
Or maybe I just find being disembowled, a touch old fashioned, bit like being hung drawn & quartered.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
On the course i'm doing one father revealed his daughter had been sexually abused by a boy a few years older. He said at first he wanted to kill this kid, but restrained himself. He then started to read about why the boy was doing this and started to see as a show of love. As the boy had received so little love by his own parents. I thought he showed tremendous bravery and must be in pain every day for his daughter.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i thought that all the nonces were a kept on a segregated wing , i wonder how they managed to get at him ?

dont know if this has been answered but killing to old girls he would have been in with them he would have been as much at risk as the rapist

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here