Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I am in absolutely no way praising the scumbag who killed the nonce. I just think the nonce got his dues, who killed him is irrelevant to me. It's the 13 yr old girl and her family that have suffered the most out of all this.

You approve of disembowlment and torture?
He could of just slashed an artery.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I agree with you looney to a certain extent. But what he put a 13yr old girl through, make the **** suffer!

I agree and the nonce was a recidevist, but offing nonces should be for child killers imo. this scumbag could have been delt with legally more harshly.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'll look that word up tomorrow! How could he be dealt with more harshly? He's dead! Or you on about the killer of the nonce?

Legally harshly, hard labour etc for the nonce. Oh and recidevist=habitual or repeat offender.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
No I haven't. Even if I did I wouldn't want retribution. If they're a risk to society then keep them in jail until they aren't a risk, I.e. either too old or dead.

Trust me mate, you'd want to do it yourself ..... Seriously derbygull I'm not being patronising I really think it would change your outlook on how these dirty predatory fuckers where dealt with

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
If it happens to somebody who nonces off or kills a kid then I approve of it..... f*** em

Ah. I think I see where that signpost is pointing. If you're about to use the "if you don't have kids you're not entitled to an opinion" line then I'd beg you to stop there. It really, really is the last desperate attempt at credibility from someone who has lost faith in their argument. Having no direct personal link to a subject does not mean you are less entitled to an opinion. If anything it gives you the ability to make a rational and balanced judgement rather than on perceived emotional responses. I don't need to have kids to know paedophilia is disgusting, and condemn it utterly. But I, and I would predict (although won't speak for) DerbyGull, will not apologise for thinking that the disembowelling of another human being is a step too far.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Injecting a new one into the cranial lexicon normally means the deletion of another. My prediction is it's goodbye to BILIOUS.

Nope, I just learned another one:

bilious |ˈbilyəs|
adjective
affected by or associated with nausea or vomiting : I had eaten something that didn't agree with me and I was a little bilious.

I've forgotten what the word 'love' means though.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Nope, I just learned another one:

bilious |ˈbilyəs|
adjective
affected by or associated with nausea or vomiting : I had eaten something that didn't agree with me and I was a little bilious.

I've forgotten what the word 'love' means though.

You're clearly getting quite amnemonic in your lucubratory avidity. [/prentiouswanker]

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Trust me mate, you'd want to do it yourself ..... Seriously derbygull I'm not being patronising I really think it would change your outlook on how these dirty predatory fuckers where dealt with

If I was put in that situation tez I'm sure like any father you'd want to do all sorts of nasties to that person. But that would go against everything I was brought up to believe. I think it probably takes more courage to turn the other cheek.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Ah. I think I see where that signpost is pointing. If you're about to use the "if you don't have kids you're not entitled to an opinion" line then I'd beg you to stop there. It really, really is the last desperate attempt at credibility from someone who has lost faith in their argument. Having no direct personal link to a subject does not mean you are less entitled to an opinion. If anything it gives you the ability to make a rational and balanced judgement rather than on perceived emotional responses. I don't need to have kids to know paedophilia is disgusting, and condemn it utterly. But I, and I would predict (although won't speak for) DerbyGull, will not apologise for thinking that the disembowelling of another human being is a step too far.

Not saying his point is less valid pal I'm saying that if it happens to your own flesh & blood 9 out of 10 people would want revenge & if/when he has kids of his own he could very easily change his view.

& you may think it's too far but I don't class these animals as human beings.

Long old rant on an assumption I'm losing an argument that was not even happening btw

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here