Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice One Wayne Bridge

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why on earth should he have to shake his hand. Do you conduct yourself in life shaking hands with people you hate ?.

I sometimes have to plaster on a fake smile and get on with things I don't like doing yes. work or otherwise. He should have grown a pair, got over this playground nonsense and shook his hand.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
With someone who shagged your ex ?.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I sometimes have to plaster on a fake smile and get on with things I don't like doing yes. work or otherwise. He should have grown a pair, got over this playground nonsense and shook his hand.

Or he could stand up for himself, refuse to shake his hand and then go about his business

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

Absolute bollocks. The term 'Should have grown a pair' gave that away though.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If I refused to speak to people who shagged my ex I would have to rule out half of Sheffield :lolol:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Bridge is knob. He was playing up tp the media. Should have shaken Terry's hand and got on with the match not act like a f***ing child. Don't get me wrong Terry's a cock however, this whole pathetic debacle sums up what is shite about football these days.

Totally agree.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Whatever happened, this is a crackin' football match for any neutral (and/or anti-Chelsea fan).

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He did exactly what everyone expected him to do and made a fool of himself in my opinion.

stevey-o

I am the walrus.
Mar 24, 2009
sadly not in Brighton
Down to 9 men, losing 3-1 at home to City...why do I get so much pleasure out of seeing Chelsea lose? It's GLORIOUS. The only thing that could make it any better is if we see some Terry tears.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He did exactly what everyone expected him to do and made a fool of himself in my opinion.

I couldn't disagree more.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Bridge is knob. He was playing up tp the media. Should have shaken Terry's hand and got on with the match not act like a f***ing child. Don't get me wrong Terry's a cock however, this whole pathetic debacle sums up what is shite about football these days.

Well, he did that part, and in much better fashion than Terry, that's for sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here