Nice One Wayne Bridge

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

john-terry-crying2_782147c.jpg

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I only found out yesterday that Terry had slept with the girl after Bridge had broken up with her. It does make a difference to the story in my opinion.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I only found out yesterday that Terry had slept with the girl after Bridge had broken up with her. It does make a difference to the story in my opinion.

I'm not sure it makes much of a difference really. Besides, we are having to take the words of a girl who is obviously lacking in morals and a drunken, womanising lothario.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Because as I've said TIME AND TIME again, his job should be kept separate from his personal life. So for Bridge to bring personal problems into his work (which is what it is) is unprofessional, in my opinion. Of course, I understand why he's done it, I just think it's a bit pathetic.

But, that's my opinion, no doubt it's wrong.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Because as I've said TIME AND TIME again, his job should be kept separate from his personal life. So for Bridge to bring personal problems into his work (which is what it is) is unprofessional, in my opinion. Of course, I understand why he's done it, I just think it's a bit pathetic.

But, that's my opinion, no doubt it's wrong.

If only life were that simple.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bridge is knob. He was playing up tp the media. Should have shaken Terry's hand and got on with the match not act like a f***ing child. Don't get me wrong Terry's a cock however, this whole pathetic debacle sums up what is shite about football these days.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why on earth should he have to shake his hand. Do you conduct yourself in life shaking hands with people you hate ?.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Apparently straight after they split up his so called "best friend"started dicking her.
I know for one that I personally would not be best pleased if this had been done to me.

No need to worry, I douby JT would want to dick you. :laugh:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*** YOU CHELSEA :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here