Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice One Wayne Bridge

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
team-bridge.jpg

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
He has seemingly only made one public statement and that was retiring from international football. As far as I can see that is all he has done. I personally think he has been very restrained and behaved well.

Totally agree he could've created a total shit storm for all concerned but has remained dignified and will be the only one who comes out of the whole situation with any amount of dignity.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a load of bollocks to be honest. Totally bored of it all and I may be flamed for this but I think Bridge is starting to look like a whiney little runt now. I think he has taken the marta thing to far. Thats not say that Terry isn't a massive cockend........he of course is!

Bridge has done NO tv interviews and NO exclusives with the Tabloids. All he did was withdrawn with great dignity from the England squad for the greater good of the team. He has refused to shake Terry's hand. How are on earth has he been a whiney little runt ?.

It seems the press and everybody else has forgotten one little word here EX, she was Wayne Bridges EX girlfriend who he was with ..what seven years and never married her and unless something else has happened its a bit of a non event they are all acting like silly little schoolchildren and need to grow up

shit happens in life ...............get over it

Have you actually thought that Bridge may still have been in love with the girl when they spilt? Apparently straight after they split up his so called "best friend"started dicking her.
I know for one that I personally would not be best pleased if this had been done to me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It seems incomprehensible to many on NSC that a man could still love a woman even though they are not together any more. Only girls do that surely ?.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Have you actually thought that Bridge may still have been in love with the girl when they spilt? Apparently straight after they split up his so called "best friend"started dicking her.
I know for one that I personally would not be best pleased if this had been done to me.

Irrespective of whether he was still in love with her, it's just something that you don't do.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Its a load of bollocks to be honest. Totally bored of it all and I may be flamed for this but I think Bridge is starting to look like a whiney little runt now. I think he has taken the marta thing to far. Thats not say that Terry isn't a massive cockend........he of course is!

This is just complete bollocks. Why do people like you feel the need to project your own little fantasies/prejudices on to the FACTS OF THE MATTER.

Bridge has made 2 statements as far as I know. One to say he won't be commenting and asking for a bit pf privacy. The other to retire from the England squad.

That's whiney??

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Yeah, I'd love it if one of my {married} best mates dicked my ex-7year-long-girlfriend, shortly after we'd broken up.

Idiots.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Just put both the overpaid w***ers on Jeremy Kyle and let them get on with it, they are no better than the scum on there.

Overblown non-story, just the tabloids out to sell papers. Why can't they just grow up and get over it :wanker:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
It seems the press and everybody else has forgotten one little word here EX, she was Wayne Bridges EX girlfriend who he was with ..what seven years and never married her and unless something else has happened its a bit of a non event they are all acting like silly little schoolchildren and need to grow up

shit happens in life ...............get over it

Think you're being a bit unfair here. So you'd be happy for a good mate of yours to jump in to bed with you're very recent ex/mother of your child? Most people I know would steer clear of a situation like that.

Personally I can understand Wayne Bridge's mental state and media hype aside, the fact is, whilst most of us might have to walk into a pub or be around someone we hate because of something like this, these two are playing out that scenario on a football pitch infront of 40,000 baying fans and with a worldwide audience.

Hilario goal from Tevez there!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There is only one person who has not grown up and it is not Wayne Bridge. Wayne Bridge has been very grown up from what I can see.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Bit pathetic from Bridge, in my opinion. Not at all professional.

There is only one person who has not grown up and it is not Wayne Bridge. Wayne Bridge has been very grown up from what I can see.

Yeah, looked that way refusing to shake his hand.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun

Yeah, looked that way refusing to shake his hand.
What do you call professional, then? Shagging your best mate's bird as soon as they've split? Running publicly to the papers about flying to Dubai to make up with your missus after you've been getting a bit on the side AGAIN? Taking the piss out of Americans stranded at Heathrow because of the Sept 11 attacks? Please tell...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Why on earth is that unprofessional?

One should not have to shake hands with someone for the sake of the cameras. Would you shake his hand in the same situation? I know I wouldn't. For a start, it would be a false handshake and compromise my own morals and beliefs.

Would you shake hands with a former friend that has deceived you?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Obviously all of his Chelsea team mates are pleased to be playing alongside Terry.They can keep an eye on him there.He cannot be bonking their partners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here