Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice One Wayne Bridge

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He has a right to be mad but he should be angry with his ex-wife if anyone, he would have known Terry stoked any fire without a guard. Bridge wanted the model like girlfriend who by all rumours had a child to ensure her financial future, he should have picked someone with morals. She's slept with 5 of them for gods sake...

Its a sick sick game to these women, and Bridge I guess has learnt the hard way.

He probably is angry with his ex, but I would imagine that he is also angry with his former friend.

Whilst being a plastic world, I am not sure anyone would go into it believing that the relationship is destined or doomed to fail. Plenty of people across the globe fail when it comes to morals, but it is not always evident that they will do that from kick off.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
It is now part of league regulations that there should be a pre-match handshake. Wayne Bridge refused to comply with this and should have been shown a yellow card, he should then have been sent back to complete the pre-match handshake, if he still refused to complete the process he should have been shown the red card. :dunce:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
So you think it isn't possible for a good footballer to attract a wife/girlfriend who maybe...just maybe......actually loves them for who they are......?

Or is it just you and Zef..........?

Absolutely possible and there are many of them, but beware those women who want to be WAGs just like her, its a completely different ball game....Sound like she was the Chelsea town bike to be honest...depends on what you believe from what you read though....

My husband isn't a footballer though, he tried that one early on to get me into bed, I wasn't fooled and I didn't give in until he gave me a blast on his klaxon :angel: :laugh:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
He probably is angry with his ex, but I would imagine that he is also angry with his former friend.

Whilst being a plastic world, I am not sure anyone would go into it believing that the relationship is destined or doomed to fail. Plenty of people across the globe fail when it comes to morals, but it is not always evident that they will do that from kick off.

Agreed but I think the way she's been portrayed is that she's not angelic...Again like I just said, depends on if you believe what you read....The more of it I read, the more its hard not to believe...

Wayne should have stood up stuck his chest out, shook Terrys hand a looked down his nose at him...as if to say, I'm better than you mate...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Agreed but I think the way she's been portrayed is that she's not angelic...Again like I just said, depends on if you believe what you read....The more of it I read, the more its hard not to believe...

Wayne should have stood up stuck his chest out, shook Terrys hand a looked down his nose at him...as if to say, I'm better than you mate...

It is difficult to know what to believe. I caught a few episodes of Footballers Wives and it does seem to ring very true. Football does come across as being a very plastic world, more so than other famous exploits.

Wayne is probably kicking himself. He may have had a bit of eye candy on his arm or someone he truly loved, but either way, she betrayed him and made a mockery of him.

In the same position, I would not have shaken the hand of Terry. He is an odious twunt and I would rather refrain from giving him the mere hint of forgiveness.

I dearly hope I never see Terry touching that famous trophy.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
In the same position, I would not have shaken the hand of Terry. He is an odious twunt and I would rather refrain from giving him the mere hint of forgiveness.

I agree about Terry - no doubt there...But I'm not sure a handshake is always forgiveness. Can you not shake with steel in your eyes as if to say, I have your number and I'm man enough to stand here without shame...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'd rather not give him the time of day. It was a manufactured position. The whole handshake business is a mere formality. It is blatantly not about respect. Plenty of footballers and their actions on the pitch have proven that.

I would be inclined to go with the 'your not worth anything' as opposed to 'I'll shake your hand in protest'.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
hmmm, pot kettle, everyone in the game thinks Belamy is a prize cock sucker too

I like Craig Bellamy,great to watch as a player,John Terry is a nasty thug who would probably be inside if it wasn't for football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here