Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice One Wayne Bridge

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Women are responsible for more affairs FACT.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
a nice gesture from drogba at the end of the you tube clip.

What was that ? Did he ask Bridge for his ex girlfriends mobile number :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I have no respect for the Chelsea fans for booing Bridge.

He's the panto villan though isn't he. It's all built up as TERRY VS BRIDGE. I know, he's not a villain really, but the home fans are there to support Chelsea and will support JT and boo Bridge. I reckon the same thing would have happend at most other grounds in the country in the same situation.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Whats the issue - she was his ex? If men of that league don't understand that their women are simply after the money and that if they split up the girls will go elsewhere then they must be stupid...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Bellamy made his feelings clear.

"I am not going to comment on that guy. On the pitch..."

Bellamy made me laugh when he said that then couldn't resist another dig by saying 'everyone in football knows what Terry's like'

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Whats the issue - she was his ex? If men of that league don't understand that their women are simply after the money and that if they split up the girls will go elsewhere then they must be stupid...

Quite. You must always expect that of the mother of your child. Split up and sleep with a supposed friend who would be cheating on his wife (and mother of his children). I imagine there would be some lingering doubt as to whether they were or were not fraternising during the relationship between Bridge and whats-her-name.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Bridge has done NO tv interviews and NO exclusives with the Tabloids. All he did was withdrawn with great dignity from the England squad for the greater good of the team. He has refused to shake Terry's hand. How are on earth has he been a whiney little runt ?.

Bridge has acted like a cock too! getting your solicitor to put a statement?? how bent, and puling out of the England squad because someone shagged your ex??

what a pussy, i'm f***ing glad he isn't going to SA if that is his attitude.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Bellamy made me laugh when he said that then couldn't resist another dig by saying 'everyone in football knows what Terry's like'

hmmm, pot kettle, everyone in the game thinks Belamy is a prize cock sucker too

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bridge has acted like a cock too! getting your solicitor to put a statement?? how bent, and puling out of the England squad because someone shagged your ex??

what a pussy, i'm f***ing glad he isn't going to SA if that is his attitude.

I questioned the solicitor business at the time, but it seems more sensible than making a personal statement. He was a shoe in for the squad and there would be a media storm if he wasn't included. Someone would then have tomake a statement as to why he was missing.

Bridge was probably correct in stating that his inclusion would end up dividing the squad. Too much hassle. I think it was a brave move.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
hmmm, pot kettle, everyone in the game thinks Belamy is a prize cock sucker too

Everyone? Besides which, Bellamy wasn't claiming he is perfect. He was stating what people thought from the inside. Whether or not Bellamy is a 'prize cock sucker' is neither here nor there.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Quite. You must always expect that of the mother of your child. Split up and sleep with a supposed friend who would be cheating on his wife (and mother of his children). I imagine there would be some lingering doubt as to whether they were or were not fraternising during the relationship between Bridge and whats-her-name.

He has a right to be mad but he should be angry with his ex-wife if anyone, he would have known Terry stoked any fire without a guard. Bridge wanted the model like girlfriend who by all rumours had a child to ensure her financial future, he should have picked someone with morals. She's slept with 5 of them for gods sake...

Its a sick sick game to these women, and Bridge I guess has learnt the hard way.

Last edited:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I questioned the solicitor business at the time, but it seems more sensible than making a personal statement. He was a shoe in for the squad and there would be a media storm if he wasn't included. Someone would then have tomake a statement as to why he was missing.

Bridge was probably correct in stating that his inclusion would end up dividing the squad. Too much hassle. I think it was a brave move.

Opinins.

I think Bridge is a pussy. He should have gone round to JT's and twatted him, and moved on.

He'll regret it when we're in the final in June.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

So you think it isn't possible for a good footballer to attract a wife/girlfriend who maybe...just maybe......actually loves them for who they are......?

Or is it just you and Zef..........?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here