Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice bunch our mates up the road.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Zaha

diving%20soccer.gif

That is bloody brilliant. Honestly I've been having a shit couple of days and this is the first thing to make me smile. Thanks.

Also:

I'll repeat it, HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE BEEN BOOKED FOR DIVING/SIMULATION THIS YEAR?

If none your post was correct and he doesn't cheat.

Just because he hasn't been caught doesn't mean he isn't doing it.

That is bloody brilliant.

Just because he hasn't been caught doesn't mean he isn't doing it.

He has been though, that's what I'm trying to get our little friend to admit but he seems to be ignoring the question.

Agree about the gif, made me smile.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1st December is World Aids day, Doesn't quite have the same ring to it..

At least one day in the future there will be a cure for HIV/Aids , sadly the same cannot be said about those poor souls supporting a tinpot club in SE25.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
But he's a loanee and not from a Championship team. Not bitter about Murray not winning - I don't think he desrved to, yeah scored a lot of goals but i don't even think he is Palace's best player. It doesn't sit well that a Udinese player won though.

He got more votes - accept it - Murray lost - move on.

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
The chaiman and co chairman have said they would sell the club so why bother baning fans sooner or later someone will buy it off em.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He's nerdy. He looks weird. He's trashy. He's gimmicky. He tries to look flash but fails utterly. He has no semblance of either class or dignity.

He's PERFECT for Palace.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
They aren't a farce though are they? They give us a run for our money frequently. We could just as easily be considered a farce. Not so long ago we were reduced to playing at a shitty athletics ground.

It is posts like this that really f*cking annoy me, especially when posted by Brighton fans.
We ended up playing in that ground because we pay our debts and had money go into a black hole because of you know who.
They on the other hand have robbed tax payers, employees, local business, banks and money lenders twice in just over a decade to stay where they are, we on the other hand nearly went out of the league and business, to spend the same amount of time clawing our way back.
I have no respect for that shit club at all.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Even palace legends are off at the earliest opportunity......

Dougie Freedman on the 18/10/2012 - "The simple facts are that I'm in the middle of building Crystal Palace Football Club, and when I picked the club up, we were in a dark place. I think I'm halfway there in getting the club the way I want it to be, and I'm not the sort of guy to leave jobs half done. It's clear to say I'm halfway building something that I'd like to finish." Left the club on 24/10/2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here