Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice bunch our mates up the road.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
So WE tried to cheat by a goal kick being given as a corner - how does that work?
WE tried to cheat by Murray making sure there was contact with Kusz - how does that work?
WE tried to cheat by being down to our SEVENTH CHOICE LEFT BACK - how does that work?

On the 17th we finally got to see what happens when the 2 sides meet with minimal injuries, no penalties, no crap ref, no drama - BHA outclass Palace. Our best player didn't even get off the bench.

Wow! Way to completely put words in my mouth! That sir is a skill. Don't let what I type hinder your argument - you go ahead and make some shit up.

I was referring to the sending off which you all moan about. You are missing the point that a foul is cheating. It was deemed serious enough for a red card. Therefore you cheated and it did not pay off. However you try to argue it that sir is FACT. Not my opinion or your opinion or what someone with a camera phone thinks they might have seen or anything else.

That was my point.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wow! Way to completely put words in my mouth! That sir is a skill. Don't let what I type hinder your argument - you go ahead and make some shit up.

I was referring to the sending off which you all moan about. You are missing the point that a foul is cheating. It was deemed serious enough for a red card. Therefore you cheated and it did not pay off. However you try to argue it that sir is FACT. Not my opinion or your opinion or what someone with a camera phone thinks they might have seen or anything else.

That was my point.

It was a foul - it was punished in the correct manner. Not really "cheating" is it? By your logic, every single foul is a CHEAT. Did Palace make NO fouls in that game? Your logic is utterly retarded.

I don't moan about the red at all - plenty others don't. Read my original post again, those are the reasons the game was so one-sided. You needed 2 pens and a biased/dim ref EVEN when we were down to 10 men. With both sides at full strength we utterly demolished you. If you finish in the playoffs with us (as looks likely) then the season's bragging rights go to us, no question.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

That was my point.

A foul is cheating according to you, so explain how Palace have already had 60 yellow cards this season.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
It was a foul - it was punished in the correct manner. Not really "cheating" is it? By your logic, every single foul is a CHEAT. Did Palace make NO fouls in that game? Your logic is utterly retarded.

I don't moan about the red at all - plenty others don't. Read my original post again, those are the reasons the game was so one-sided. You needed 2 pens and a biased/dim ref EVEN when we were down to 10 men. With both sides at full strength we utterly demolished you. If you finish in the playoffs with us (as looks likely) then the season's bragging rights go to us, no question.

How?
Scores even after two games. If we meet in the play offs then those scores count if not then league position i guess.

As far as I am concerned I'm concentrating on a good reaction to that debacle against Brum on Friday to kick start our final push for 2nd.

How?
Scores even after two games. If we meet in the play offs then those scores count if not then league position i guess.

As far as I am concerned I'm concentrating on a good reaction to that debacle against Brum on Friday to kick start our final push for 2nd.

Is there any chance you'll answer my question regarding Zaha being booked for simulation, therefore cheating, or just ignore it?

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
A foul is cheating according to you, so explain how Palace have already had 60 yellow cards this season.

What does that even mean? No where have i said that we haven't fouled or cheated. It's a harsh choice of words but it is factually correct. You say that the fact you had 10 men was our advantage - but the reason you had 10 men was because one of your team cheated. That is all I said. You try to cheapen the result. Results count buddy and we won that 3-0 you won your leg 3-0. If Dikgacoi had gone off (as sounds like was justified) then would we be allowed to use that as an excuse like you do? I expect not. Just deal with it. So far it's 3-3, lets see if we only make the playoffs and lets see if you manage to make the playoffs. Then it is fun times again hopefully. I don't think we'll be so nonchalent next time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How many points and positions are Brighton above Palace?
Oh wait...

(I could do this all day)

You're hurting aren't you ?

Was it the 3-0 drubbing ? I'm only guessing mind.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
STEVE-PARRISH-0811_2858240.jpg

10615chr_charming_p4_800_edited.jpg

So good I wanted to see it again!!!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
How many points and positions are Brighton above Palace?
Oh wait...

(I could do this all day)

You do seem to be a master of self delusion! I seem to remember reading in one of your previous posts that you already have premiership status. They must work it out differently in South-east London.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I remember when brighton was brighton!

Well I must admit, that is one very convincing and well-articulated point to make. Well done. (I have no f**king idea what this sub-literate vegetable is blathering on about, frankly.)

Well I must admit, that is one very convincing and well-articulated point to make. Well done. (I have no f**king idea what this sub-literate vegetable is blathering on about, frankly.)

He took our top boy's pub, when pissed, I'm queer, he remembers the volks railway.

That's about as much as I've got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here