Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice bunch our mates up the road.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Even palace legends are off at the earliest opportunity......

Dougie Freedman on the 18/10/2012 - "The simple facts are that I'm in the middle of building Crystal Palace Football Club, and when I picked the club up, we were in a dark place. I think I'm halfway there in getting the club the way I want it to be, and I'm not the sort of guy to leave jobs half done. It's clear to say I'm halfway building something that I'd like to finish." Left the club on 24/10/2012

Tis true and we have doen so awfully since he left. Oh wait...

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Put it into perspective - how many times have we played you over the past 20 years.....oh sorry did you over look that minor point....doh!

Sorry we couldn't make it down to the lower leagues to join in the fun.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sorry we couldn't make it down to the lower leagues to join in the fun.

Ah , the benefits of going into administration TWICE instead of going about things the honest way.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Err or Brighton tried cheating to get a result and failed at that too.

So WE tried to cheat by a goal kick being given as a corner - how does that work?
WE tried to cheat by Murray making sure there was contact with Kusz - how does that work?
WE tried to cheat by being down to our SEVENTH CHOICE LEFT BACK - how does that work?

On the 17th we finally got to see what happens when the 2 sides meet with minimal injuries, no penalties, no crap ref, no drama - BHA outclass Palace. Our best player didn't even get off the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here