Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Anyway...enough about the footie, let's talk about Parish's haircut

k4v22d.jpg

:eek::eek::eek: Is that his sister? :love::love::love:

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Watch this. If you genuinely believe there is contact in this incident, then i'll give up holding a discussion with you.

Palace v Brighton first pen 31.01.12

I'm the first to admit when a decision is fair. That is a dive, there is simply no argument, the guy takes another step before falling.

I wonder what his response will be to this.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm still waiting for him to answer the question in regards to the difference between Vydra AND Zaha BOTH being on loan? I'm interested.

He did , something to do with a bit of paper which makes it different

Jesus really? I said That I didn't know, I had heard it was a bad tackle - thus agreeing with you. Listen to yourself. Re read it before pressing post, you're starting to look more stupid.

Don't suppose you would care to answer my question about Zaha would you.

I'll repeat it, HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE BEEN BOOKED FOR DIVING/SIMULATION THIS YEAR?

If none your post was correct and he doesn't cheat.
If ONE or more then he does.

Ta.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
How can you tell from that whether there is contact or not? Camera phone in the crowd? You guys are brilliant fun. Don't ever change will you.

Christ.

You can tell by the fact his foot goes nowhere near Zaha, by the fact Zaha's knee does not move an inch at any point as if contact was made, or the fact he takes another step before deciding to throw himself to the floor.

As I said though, i've given up. There is no chance of holding a worthwhile discussion with somebody who cannot admit the undefendable.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
How can you tell from that whether there is contact or not? Camera phone in the crowd? You guys are brilliant fun. Don't ever change will you.

There was no contact you can see unless your so deluded, you can't see past diving Zaha he goes down so must have been fouled.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Jesus really? I said That I didn't know, I had heard it was a bad tackle - thus agreeing with you. Listen to yourself. Re read it before pressing post, you're starting to look more stupid.

Really? So the bit where you say that "it sounds like..." wasn't you forming an opinion despite "not having an idea". Ah, gotcha. Do carry on with the ad hominems, by the way. Straight out the Palace Owners' guide to social media.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here