Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice bunch our mates up the road.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Was he the lad who listened to 60 minutes of the commentary, or the one who is a Liverpool supporter?.....I lose track.

51 minutes. He proclaimed that Palace were the better side for 60 minutes but switched off after the 3rd goal. He didn't need to be there because he could visualise the game so well purely from the commentary...and then 39 minutes using his own imagination. Was he the Liverpool supporting one? I lose track.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
The players didnt even try at the amex and the chairman has no idea of what the match means to us chaiman players come and go and its us the fans who are the club. To ban fans is madness.

The same chairman who's "supported palace since he was 4" :lol::lol::lol:

3-0

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Would not class this as cheating would you, Maradonna was a cheat he punched the ball in the net. Fouling is not cheating last time I looked at the rules. But hey you think what you want if that helps.

You might not class it as cheating but importantly the rules of Association Football does. I'm the first to admit it sounded like Dikgacoi was over the top, but he wasn't sent off so it is only opinion that he might of cheated. As we all know it is really up to the ref. Fact remains that one of your lot was sent off for a professional foul which is a form of cheating. That is undeniable. Fouling is not cheating? You are clueless aren't you.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is diving in the opponent's penalty area when there is no contact also considered cheating ?

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Are you really from my home town? I'm ashamed. Shinewater by any chance?

Why would you think I live in Shinewater? And really what in Gods name has that got to do with anything? Grasping at straws! You just cannot stand it can you, so much so that you'll even try to find something in someone's address to get at. Do please mind the gap won't you.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You might not class it as cheating but importantly the rules of Association Football does. I'm the first to admit it sounded like Dikgacoi was over the top, but he wasn't sent off so it is only opinion that he might of cheated. As we all know it is really up to the ref. Fact remains that one of your lot was sent off for a professional foul which is a form of cheating. That is undeniable. Fouling is not cheating? You are clueless aren't you.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

stupid.jpg

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

It SOUNDED like dikachoi went over the top, SOUNDED like it lol lol lol

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Leaving a foot in on the keeper's chest and falling over in the penalty area is also cheating. We've seen Murray do it before at Carlisle.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
This is your opinion. The opinion of the linesman and referee is that there was sufficient contact for it to be a foul. Unfortunately your opinion doesn't count for aything in this circumstance.

Does going into administration and googling over various small businesses and charities before getting survival in the same league and carrying on as normal count as cheating in your books? Pretty sure said businesses and charities would see it that way.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is your opinion. The opinion of the linesman and referee is that there was sufficient contact for it to be a foul. Unfortunately your opinion doesn't count for aything in this circumstance.

Video evidence of Jan 2012 showed that Zaha went down without ANY contact.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick

So now its only a FORM of cheating , so its either cheating or its not.

Oh you poor misguided child, I do feel for you.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Well done mcgoldrick. You seem to have out deluded Glenn_Murray with your cheating rant.

That's not an achievement to be sniffed at. In fact, you may find you'll win an award for it! You seem to be quite keen on those.....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I was talking about all the dodgy penalty decisions given to Palace this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here