Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice bunch our mates up the road.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes that is true. I give you that. However shouldn't have been Vydra should it - you must agree with that?

I think you'll find that fans of other clubs in this league will agree that Vydra was the deserved winner of the award.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Yes that is true. I give you that. However shouldn't have been Vydra should it - you must agree with that?

Not getting into this as I'm sure it's been done to death elsewhere, but it's a subjective vote by the various managers, despite what you think there really is no right or wrong answer.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Yeah you are right, lets let the trolls do what they want. I apologise.

He shouldn't bate them then should he then he would get abuse.

He tweeted this to me then deleted it for some strange reason

parish.jpg

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Well, if I'm not mistaken, the awards were voted for by the Managers of each league, so he must have got more votes than the others, so yes he deserved it.

But he's a loanee and not from a Championship team. Not bitter about Murray not winning - I don't think he desrved to, yeah scored a lot of goals but i don't even think he is Palace's best player. It doesn't sit well that a Udinese player won though.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Palace :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm not sure which fella was threatening to turn over tables at the F.L. awards last night, but surely you can't condone that?

Was that after Winifred got up from his seat and crumpled to the ground after minimal contact with a table leg ? :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
But he's a loanee and not from a Championship team. Not bitter about Murray not winning - I don't think he desrved to, yeah scored a lot of goals but i don't even think he is Palace's best player. It doesn't sit well that a Udinese player won though.

But Zaha was nominated for YPOTY and he's a loanee? Sauce for the goose eh?

Well there's a shit load of whining going on about Zaha not winning too, and he's a loanee to you.

What's the difference?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The same can be said about Winifred.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
COmmenting on one of the many threads about Palace that I did not start. You Brighton fans are keen on the Priceless tagline huih - you realise that's Mastercard not Amex don't you?

I just do get flummoxed by the vitiol you have against us. So much more than the football as rivalries should be. Down to the chairman's haircut and the stance he takes against the scum that threaten people online.

I'm all for the banter taking the piss after our capitulation against you and I don't really mind the constant references to the fact that you now get higher attendances than us - for nearly two full seasons too! But does it not feel a bit embarrassing to jump on every sound bite even when it is a non event?

Palace chariman vows to ban twitter trolls who visciously insult and threaten players, staff and players families. Oooh how dare he - what a joke of a man, Croydon is shit, Selhurst is falling down, he has silly hair... I mean really?

Confession?

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Well there's a shit load of whining going on about Zaha not winning too, and he's a loanee to you.

What's the difference?

I've not seen any whinging about Zaha, and yes technically he is a loanee but only on paper. He has never trained with United or played for them but i agree if Vydra isn't allowed then neither should Zaha.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Dude, no disrespect, but you're being completely owned on here today - I'd just slope off back to BBS if I were you. :ffsparr:

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Dude, no disrespect, but you're being completely owned on here today - I'd just slope off back to BBS if I were you. :ffsparr:

I'm being owned? Sheesh, ok. BBS - I've never actually been on there as it goes. Just putting my point across and finding the debate - well some of it interesting. Gives me a laugh of an afternoon.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Get them to bring along some of their prem supporting mates to further fill your ground with other team's fans?

Ho ho... you keep trying that old chestnut if it makes you feel better, we know who goes to the Amex, we know who they support, and they do it in large numbers... But if it makes your ropey setup look better in your eyes, who am I to stop you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here