Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice bunch our mates up the road.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
So what are we bitter about? You beat us and still you'll moan about us and everything that goes on at our club. Our attendances, our board, our players, our league position. Don't think I have seen such in depth discussions about these aspects of your club. We hated being beaten by you but soon enough we were looking ahead to finishing the job of promotion in order to not have to play you lot again and to put up with your whining about how great your attendances are and your business model and your owners - yet you still will want what we have. Murray, Premiership status and a successful academy.

Enjoy beating us the once and then concentrate on your own club. You are embarrassing yourselves.

Hahahaaaa!!! 3-0 :rave:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yeah the way i remember the result is that it was the exact opposite of the score in December at Selhurst.

You needed the ref to help you conquer 10 men and get awarded 2 penalties. We beat 11 in open play.
Buckley was at home getting a well earned rest.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm being owned? Sheesh, ok. BBS - I've never actually been on there as it goes. Just putting my point across and finding the debate - well some of it interesting. Gives me a laugh of an afternoon.

:ffsparr:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
STEVE-PARRISH-0811_2858240.jpgclarebalding_20130102111746.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Err or Brighton tried cheating to get a result and failed at that too.

Ah well. It's all water under the bridge because we beat you lot 3-0 subsequently. Although according to a Palace die-hard on Holmesdale Radio it was because you were the better team and Brighton did their homework. I can't remember if this was the Liverpool supporting Palace fan or not though - can you enlighten me?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

He sings too !!! :cool:

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Professional foul when an attacker is running through on goal = cheating. Punishable by a red card. No?

Would not class this as cheating would you, Maradonna was a cheat he punched the ball in the net. Fouling is not cheating last time I looked at the rules. But hey you think what you want if that helps.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Professional foul when an attacker is running through on goal = cheating. Punishable by a red card. No?

Are you really from my home town? I'm ashamed. Shinewater by any chance?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

How can you be cheating when a player has been sent off ? Dikacoi's lunge on Buckley was also cheating but he didn't get a red card.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ah well. It's all water under the bridge because we beat you lot 3-0 subsequently. Although according to a Palace die-hard on Holmesdale Radio it was because you were the better team and Brighton did their homework. I can't remember if this was the Liverpool supporting Palace fan or not though - can you enlighten me?
Was he the lad who listened to 60 minutes of the commentary, or the one who is a Liverpool supporter?.....I lose track.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Oh my god, you are all as hilarious as each other.

Spanish Dave CHEATED by using the FORCE to CURL the ball into the TOP corner right in front of your FANS as the "best keeper in the Championship" got STUCK in the back of his OWN net.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here