Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Things had been so rosy for Palace until their mauling at the Amex :smile:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
This is your opinion. The opinion of the linesman and referee is that there was sufficient contact for it to be a foul. Unfortunately your opinion doesn't count for aything in this circumstance.

I don't think you actually understand the meaning of the word 'cheating', nor how to use it in its correct context.

How many times can you contradict yourself in one thread? Whatever, you're doing well, and the count is getting quite high.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Awww...has he gone? I wanted to keep him, he's funny.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I don't think you actually understand the meaning of the word 'cheating', nor how to use it in its correct context.

How many times can you contradict yourself in one thread? Whatever, you're doing well, and the count is getting quite high.

Beat me to it.

Makes me laugh when people come on this board trying to come across all informative and full of reasoning for Palace's downfalls, only to be shot to pieces by those on here. Some of them really are quite simple. Long may it continue.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Anyway...enough about the footie, let's talk about Parish's haircut

k4v22d.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Well yes, I wasn't at the match so I have no idea as have not seen it. Why is that so funny. I'm starting to think some of yo guys really are simpletons.

Oh jesus.....you really should of taken my advice.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Is diving in the opponent's penalty area when there is no contact also considered cheating ?

No. We'll not where palace are concerned. It's called 'getting Murray to be the highest goalscorer in all the league's and then he'll win the award as the best and most valuable striker'.

Oh....

This is your opinion. The opinion of the linesman and referee is that there was sufficient contact for it to be a foul. Unfortunately your opinion doesn't count for aything in this circumstance.

How many times as Zaha been booked for DIVING/Simulation this season?

That will answer the question, if it's none then he doesn't cheat, if it's ONE or more then he does.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
No. We'll not where palace are concerned. It's called 'getting Murray to be the highest goalscorer in all the league's and then he'll win the award as the best and most valuable striker'.

Oh....

Talking F.L. Awards....1-0 to us wasn't it?

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Beat me to it.

Makes me laugh when people come on this board trying to come across all informative and full of reasoning for Palace's downfalls, only to be shot to pieces by those on here. Some of them really are quite simple. Long may it continue.

How am I contradicting myself? I stated that unless the referee gives a decision it is pretty much just up for discussion. You say he dived I say he didn't, there are no facts only opinion so we discard this. The referee gives a decision on a football pitch, that decision is fact. The lad fouled the player in on goal and was sent off. A foul is cheating as it is against the rules - therefore cheating - not sure what part of that you find difficult. I admit it is a choice of words but wholly accurate choice of words.

End of the day you beat us 3-0 we beat you 3-0. But somehow your result is better, more historic, more important yada yada yda do you not see how that makes you look a little dumb?

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Now now oldboy let's not get all sarcastic.

Brighton barber?. A palace mate living in your area
Went to the barbers the barber notices hes got a palace tattoo on arm the barber starts to go potty ha.ha. Says to mate i fukin hate palace we used to be the dolphins changed name cos your lot to seagulls. barber said to him dont ever come to this shop again ha.ha.. Now thats rivalry!.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
How am I contradicting myself? I stated that unless the referee gives a decision it is pretty much just up for discussion. You say he dived I say he didn't, there are no facts only opinion so we discard this. The referee gives a decision on a football pitch, that decision is fact. The lad fouled the player in on goal and was sent off. A foul is cheating as it is against the rules - therefore cheating - not sure what part of that you find difficult. I admit it is a choice of words but wholly accurate choice of words.

End of the day you beat us 3-0 we beat you 3-0. But somehow your result is better, more historic, more important yada yada yda do you not see how that makes you look a little dumb?

Come on who helped you with all those words?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well yes, I wasn't at the match so I have no idea as have not seen it. Why is that so funny. I'm starting to think some of yo guys really are simpletons.

I agree. This lot are simply horrid. What's so wrong with forming an opinion despite (in your own words) "having no idea"? You should neg-rep them, all of this beastly shower. Except that you can't but why don't you imagine doing it? It's as good as actually doing it but without the effort. - a bit like when your die-hard fans don't actually go to the matches....or actually support Crystal Palace.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
How many times as Zaha been booked for DIVING/Simulation this season?

That will answer the question, if it's none then he doesn't cheat, if it's ONE or more then he does.

Last time I read on here it was 3. Plus the numerous ones he's got away with, of which there have been quite a few. But they don't count remember, as our good friend tells us.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm still waiting for him to answer the question in regards to the difference between Vydra AND Zaha BOTH being on loan? I'm interested.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
How am I contradicting myself? I stated that unless the referee gives a decision it is pretty much just up for discussion. You say he dived I say he didn't?

Watch this. If you genuinely believe there is contact in this incident, then i'll give up holding a discussion with you.

Palace v Brighton first pen 31.01.12

I'm the first to admit when a decision is fair. That is a dive, there is simply no argument, the guy takes another step before falling.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Now now oldboy let's not get all sarcastic.

Brighton barber?. A palace mate living in your area
Went to the barbers the barber notices hes got a palace tattoo on arm the barber starts to go potty ha.ha. Says to mate i fukin hate palace we used to be the dolphins changed name cos your lot to seagulls. barber said to him dont ever come to this shop again ha.ha.. Now thats rivalry!.

Is this one of those games where you have to rearrange the words into a coherent sentence to make a story ?

Tricky one. I'll give you that.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
I agree. This lot are simply horrid. What's so wrong with forming an opinion despite (in your own words) "having no idea"? You should neg-rep them, all of this beastly shower. Except that you can't but why don't you imagine doing it? It's as good as actually doing it but without the effort. - a bit like when your die-hard fans don't actually go to the matches....or actually support Crystal Palace.

Jesus really? I said That I didn't know, I had heard it was a bad tackle - thus agreeing with you. Listen to yourself. Re read it before pressing post, you're starting to look more stupid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here