Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice bunch our mates up the road.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
All joking aside, Your last victory over us at home you probably could have bought on Betamax ;)

I genuinely laughed out loud at that one.

EddieReader

Aug 15, 2010
What is wrong with wanting to remove an element of 'support' that takes to the internet to issue threats of violence to players, staff and even players' families? It's almost as if ANY soundbite from Palace is jumped on by you lot of snivelling bitter little things until you can come up with some way of mocking or trying to improve the look of your small club.

What would you have the Albion board do when the staff are subjected to threats and viscous insults by some cowardly net dwellers? Get them to bring along some of their prem supporting mates to further fill your ground with other team's fans?

Eastbourne ? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and why aren't u in SE19. Caravan broken down.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Eastbourne ? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and why aren't u in SE19. Caravan broken down.

Eastbourne?

Interesting.

He lives in the same town as Seaside/Glenn-Murray.

He posts like Seaside/Glenn-Murray.

He shows the same level of delusion and obsession as Seaside/Glenn-Murray.

Surely not another multiple id ???
:lolol: :lolol:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Eastbourne?

Interesting.

He lives in the same town as Seaside/Glenn-Murray.

He posts like Seaside/Glenn-Murray.

He shows the same level of delusion and obsession as Seaside/Glenn-Murray.

Surely not another multiple id ???
:lolol: :lolol:

There are a lot of Palace fans in Eastbourne. As for delusion, I think our league position shows that I was spot on at the start of the season when I said we'd be one of the best teams in the division and finish higher than you.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There are a lot of Palace fans in Eastbourne. As for delusion, I think our league position shows that I was spot on at the start of the season when I said we'd be one of the best teams in the division and finish higher than you.

The season is not over yet :thumbsup:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
The season is not over yet :thumbsup:

Quite right, and it would be wrong to count chickens. But we've been above you all season so far and I see no reason to think it will change.

Our run-in is (on paper of course) seemingly much easier than the teams around us. We SHOULD get second place and we will be kicking ourselves if we manage to mess it up.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Quite right, and it would be wrong to count chickens. But we've been above you all season so far and I see no reason to think it will change.

Our run-in is (on paper of course) seemingly much easier than the teams around us. We SHOULD get second place and we will be kicking ourselves if we manage to mess it up.

You were above us when we were top?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There are a lot of Palace fans in Eastbourne.

A lot of Palace fans. In Eastbourne. Apart from this claim being farcically untrue of course...and without wishing to be at all unkind to those less fortunate than the rest of us...but...at which point might this no-doubt vast crowd of people collectively stop and ponder the extent to which they were exactly - how can I put this? - winning in the lottery of life...

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton

2nd? From what planet do you really come from?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
A lot of Palace fans. In Eastbourne. Apart from this claim being farcically untrue of course...and without wishing to be at all unkind to those less fortunate than the rest of us...but...at which point might this no-doubt vast crowd of people collectively stop and ponder the extent to which they were exactly - how can I put this? - winning in the lottery of life...

I think anything more than potato is a lot to [MENTION=20004]Glenn-Murray[/MENTION]/@Seaside

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

You also said it was nailed on that you would score at least 2-3 goals against us at the 3-0 drubbing at the Amex.. :lol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

You should have put a bet on it.................,,

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene

He's right there is a few Palace fans in Eastbourne, but every town has it bad area's..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here