Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Year's ST Prices / Travel Vouchers.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Obviously be totally treated with contempt by the club like everyone that has paid already, walked or cycled - fair world isn't it.

I can imagine this will be very bad PR if introduced.

I'm very much looking forward to you suing the club.

Do you honestly think you will win?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm very much looking forward to you suing the club.

Do you honestly think you will win?

You really are a CAUC at times as this has not even been implemented it is just a rumour, like if you believed all rumours Michael Owen would now be at the club.

I would be very surprised if the club made a backward move, bit like the farce of moving the family stand with no consultation with supporters. If you could read what others have said I suspect it will cause very bad PR then will ultimately be withdrawn as the Argus and all pick on all the probably more genuine cases such as cyclists and walkers who will be as aggrieved as others.

You are emphatically spineless beyond belief taunting people through a keyboard which makes you look even stupider as you feel the need to ask the same question twice. I guess you feel you hold the moral high ground of all fans but in reality make yourself look even more inept. I suspect something happened in your life for you to be like this and it would be really interesting to know what is was if at the end of the day all other avenues of sane discussion had been reached.

To answer the question if all other avenues were looked at and received no response through a small claims court then a probable yes and hopefully with others who feel the same way.

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
You really are a CAUC at times as this has not even been implemented it is just a rumour, like if you believed all rumours Michael Owen would now be at the club.

I would be very surprised if the club made a backward move, bit like the farce of moving the family stand with no consultation with supporters. If you could read what others have said I suspect it will cause very bad PR then will ultimately be withdrawn as the Argus and all pick on all the probably more genuine cases such as cyclists and walkers who will be as aggrieved as others.

You are emphatically spineless beyond belief taunting people through a keyboard which makes you look even stupider as you feel the need to ask the same question twice. I guess you feel you hold the moral high ground of all fans but in reality make yourself look even more inept. I suspect something happened in your life for you to be like this and it would be really interesting to know what is was if at the end of the day all other avenues of sane discussion had been reached.

To answer the question if all other avenues were looked at and received no response through a small claims court then a probable yes and hopefully with others who feel the same way.

Too late!:facepalm:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:nono::nono: Please, please don't join in, it's taken me until now to get over your last marathon rant on the same subject :kiss::down::down:

To quote Basil Fawlty - I haven't even started yet

kano

Jun 17, 2011
Hope the club include the travel price in the ticket.

By far the lesser of two evils.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011

Not for those that don't use the transport. I don't wish to pay for people that felt the need to avoid the transport costs this season; particularly as I walk home from the match (Up Falmer Road) every single week. Why should I have £40 tacked on? Why couldn't people be honest to start with?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

It's too easy.

:lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The club wont include the travel price in the ST or matchday ticket , it will be provided as a "freebie" but the ST will be an extra £30 or the matchday ticket an extra £1.50.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Isnt there a chance of the ST prices going up if the expansion is given the go ahead ? Club is going to need to get a bit of money back for paying for it (wont be a big increase, increased revenue next season should cover most of it).

kano

Jun 17, 2011
Not for those that don't use the transport. I don't wish to pay for people that felt the need to avoid the transport costs this season; particularly as I walk home from the match (Up Falmer Road) every single week. Why should I have £40 tacked on? Why couldn't people be honest to start with?

because its the solution thats best for the majority of the parties involved(transport co's, club, away fans, alot of home fans)....thats what the lesser of two evils means! :D

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

But that works out at less than £2 per game, you could get a return over the Falmer Road for that, but you'd rather walk a route with no pedestrian pathway over one of the most open and coldest roads in East Sussex.
Unbelievable

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am assuming we had to pay for the travel at Withdean as it was part of the agreement to be there with the council whereas at the Amex it is an option hence travel vouchers sold separately

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The problem of including the cost of travel in the overall price of the season ticket is the club are liable for VAT, which will be passed on.

By selling the travel vouchers seperately, they are exempt from VAT.

So therefore if the club included it in the cost of a STH then the the difference of what they are possibly losing on people travelling needs to be offset against the VAT to be paid ?

I would have no problem with the travel voucher being included as part of the season ticket because I use the train but why penalise those who do not use public transport? The rail service must be losing so much money by not checking tickets / vouchers properly but that's their problem not the club's.
It would become everyone's problem if they decided not to run trains because they are losing money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here