Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next door cat had my lovely song Thrush today!!!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
It's not YOUR Song Thrush, beatifull as they are unless you had it in a cage it couldn't belong to you.

ps. On a serious note, If anyone ever touched one of my cats they would get the same treatment back, magnified tenfold.:thumbsup:

One of your cats comes into my garden messing with songbirds, my Patterdale will rip it to pieces.Your cat is ferral by the way as it is out of your control when in my garden

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Bloody cats around here are pissing me off too. Just dug over some old borders and cut some new garden beds, and the very next night there is shit all over the place and 3 of them are diarrhea. With a young son who loves to garden I have to go about with gloves on and cleaning up the crap before he can do his digging for worms and making mud pies! Infuriating.

Its illegal to leave your cat out overnight in Australia (to protect native birds) - should be the law here too.

One of your cats comes into my garden messing with songbirds, my Patterdale will rip it to pieces.Your cat is ferral by the way as it is out of your control when in my garden

Rubbish, if your dog was to rip my cat apart then so be it, natural order and all that.

If you were to do it, well I fear that old bird that got death threats for putting a moggy in a wheelie bin would have nothing on the backlash you would suffer.

Thinker

Apr 12, 2011
Seriously not funny-is dreadfully sad but wouldn't be okay to hurt the cat-but understand your upset.have just spent the last week trying to rescue trapped birds so understand how attached can get.lease-just leave the cat alone-it's not its fault-maybe if it's owner put collar with bell on that would've helped-take it up with them maybe ?
Apart from it being a horrible thing-to hurt/kill an animal,it's also a criminal act.

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Rubbish, if your dog was to rip my cat apart then so be it, natural order and all that.

If you were to do it, well I fear that old bird that got death threats for putting a moggy in a wheelie bin would have nothing on the backlash you would suffer.

What a Patterdale?

D

Deleted member 2719

Cats kill an estimated 55 million birds a year in the UK. Don't like them.

Perhaps birds are just stupid. I maybe investing in a cat again as we have too many birds shiting on our cars and our fences and our pathways they need naturally culling.

Don't like them.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

The patterdale will do the job trust me,plenty of song birds in my garden no ferral cats

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Fu*cking Cat! have seen it stalking last couple of day's but thought I had solved the problem when my dogs chased it out of garden! but oh no, the bastard was only biding its time. Have had this thrush coming into garden for last 3yrs and it successfully nested last year! I am having murderous thoughts! Am I being irrational or is this normal?

its what cats do... fair play to a cat if it can catch a bird its done what it was designed to do. Horrible i know but there you go the serengetty in your back garden - dont kill the cat you are evolutionally better than that....

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Bloody cats around here are pissing me off too. Just dug over some old borders and cut some new garden beds, and the very next night there is shit all over the place and 3 of them are diarrhea. With a young son who loves to garden I have to go about with gloves on and cleaning up the crap before he can do his digging for worms and making mud pies! Infuriating.

Its illegal to leave your cat out overnight in Australia (to protect native birds) - should be the law here too.

And Cat shit really stinks and yes we should change the law.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

The law here states cats out of control can be shot,what could be better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here