Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next door cat had my lovely song Thrush today!!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So it took you how long to write a cheap shot attempt at a joke [MENTION=20513]Quagmire[/MENTION]? Get a life son.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Our cats are always allowed out at night, but the buggers prefer to stay in sleeping on our bed.
Having said that this morning I had to remove a dead mouse that one of them had kindly left on the windscreen wiper of the wifes car.

Its like a scene from The Godfather :ohmy:

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
I understand the best solution for a nocturanal feline shitter is to leave out a bowl of milk with brake fluid................3 parts milk to one part brake fluid.

Guaranteed to resolve your local difficulty.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I understand the best solution for a nocturanal feline shitter is to leave out a bowl of milk with brake fluid................3 parts milk to one part brake fluid.

Guaranteed to resolve your local difficulty.

were u bullied at school?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well done to all the wannabe hard-men on here who think it's acceptable to spout your sick & cruel bile towards an animal that is just doing something that is in its nature. If anybody was to injure or kill my cat in the way that some of you vile bastards have suggested, the perpetrator would be found & kicked down the road. f***ing disgusting pricks.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well done to all the wannabe hard-men on here who think it's acceptable to spout your sick & cruel bile towards an animal that is just doing something that is in its nature. If anybody was to injure or kill my cat in the way that some of you vile bastards have suggested, the perpetrator would be found & kicked down the road. f***ing disgusting pricks.

Maybe a little stronger than I have put it, but I agree entirely with your sentiments.

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
It's nature... don't hurt the poor cat...
Have no intention of hurting the cat and as a number of posts have suggested it is in their 'nature'. We did have cats for years and when the last one had to be put down my wife 'sobbed' all the way home from the vets, my tears were of course caused by hayfever!. We were responsible owners and both cats had bells. Have now spoken to next door and her immediate response was ' I will get a bell'. Almost a happy ending apart from my 'lovely song thrush' who is now dead!! THE END

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
:clap: spot on... there are some cruelty c**ts out there

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
It is nature for the cat to kill the bird, but I suppose it is only natural for you to kill the cat.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Hey cornish, look what you gone and done, bet you never expected this when you posted your little thread, mr glasfryn is not too happy either. Shall we stick with devon and Cornwall related threads,in the future. Might have to keep your head down in the watering hole for a while in case the cat police are about.:)

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Hey cornish, look what you gone and done, bet you never expected this when you posted your little thread, mr glasfryn is not too happy either. Shall we stick with devon and Cornwall related threads,in the future. Might have to keep your head down in the watering hole for a while in case the cat police are about.:)

Oh my God! I never expected this kind of response:O. I will think carefully before posting another thread:D Next Thread: Next door cat had my lovely wife! now that would make for interesting responses, Or 'Next door cat has just stolen my car' and finally 'next door cat has just torched my house.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Oh my God! I never expected this kind of response:O. I will think carefully before posting another thread:D Next Thread: Next door cat had my lovely wife! now that would make for interesting responses, Or 'Next door cat has just stolen my car' and finally 'next door cat has just torched my house.

Spooky, my car was stolen today, rozzers and insurance wanted to know if i suspected anybody i said no, but you have made me think now. Some serious questions will be asked when next doors moggie visits my garden for a crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here