Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next door cat had my lovely song Thrush today!!!

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Seriously it was nicked, im not joking well pissed off.

Oh shit! sorry about your car. Had ours nicked a few years back, taken for 'joy ride' and ended up in the bloody dunes, smashed to bits. Cops found the little sod that did it and gave me all this crap that he was only 17 and was going through a bad time! Bad time!!! The next day wife was supposed to be driving up to London to visit her best friend in 'hospice' couldn't go until much later that day and by time she got there, friend had gone into coma! 'gutted'. Hope they find your car and the bastard that nicked it.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Kazenga's guide to :fishing::

you pathetic tragic little twat
:facepalm:
Some'ing wrong wit' yo'
The sad thing about your comment, is that you probably mean it. Here's hoping you never have kids.
:facepalm: ^this one's a whopper!
There are certainly some disturbed people posting to NSC, bit unnerving really.

Big fry up round mine tonight, [MENTION=18794]seagullondon[/MENTION] will be providing the chips :moo:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Big fry up round mine tonight, [MENTION=18794]seagullondon[/MENTION] will be providing the chips :moo:

I thought that :wanker: [MENTION=16483]SirElliotBennett[/MENTION] was doing that ???

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Buy a slug gun. We used to shoot cats that came into the yard with them all the time.

Scares the crap out of them and very few return.

Oh, and it's not very loud when you let a round off so nobody will suspect a thing.

Bit cruel on the slug though.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The keyboard warriors have declared war on a cat in cornwall. It really nis quite pathetic. If it went one on one with any of these specimens my money would be on the kitty (if they could catch it). :facepalm:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I think your not supposed to take a kitten away from it's mother until a period of about twelve weeks, presumably so in some part the mother can teach it how to hunt. In my cat owning experience, I had one that was an expert hunter and four that couldn't catch a cold. The shit hunters were ones that we got from a rescue center (never spent time with mum) and the expert hunter was one that was given to us after he had spent quality time with mum.

So if you don't want little presents of headless mice and mauled birds left in your kitchen then get one from a rescue centre. Or remove them from their mum early.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here